(Closed) Any real brides in Allure 8909 or Maggie Sottero Zabrina?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I just purchased the Zabrina gown, it is absolutely beautiful in person — smooth, elegant, and hugs in all the right places.  I unfortunately do not have a picture since I originally tried it on at a boutique that did not allow pictures, and then ended up ordering it through a boutique that didn’t actually have the dress in store.  I’m on a mission to find it elsewhere though to try it on (or else I have to wait until I get it in APRIL!!), so if I do, I will definitely upload a picture.  Good luck!

Post # 5
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@vermontia: PM me, I found a link. I was looking for real brides in this gown too!

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I have a picture of myself in this dress. I don’t think I can upload a picture from my phone.  I am a plus size bride and Zabrina was very flattering! I can upload a pic later if you want. I loved the dress. I would have chosen it but it doesn’t really fit my wedding theme unfortunately.

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m having the same question, only looking for pictures of a real bride in the Allure 8909! I just ordered it but I wasn’t allowed to take pictures and need reminded of what it looked like on curves! Is it really this rare? I can’t find pictures anywhere.

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

@vermontia:  Hello I don’t know if I am too late but I just tried this on yesterday. It is beautiful – I think it is the one. I am also a plus size bride so it iwll obviously fit differently if you are a smaller size. 

I don’t want to upload on this site as pics weren’t exactly allowed at the time, so if you want to still see the pic (in the boutque unfortunately not the wedding) please msg me adn I would be happy to send you the pic. 

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee

@desertbride82:  So I am not sure whether you got my email with the pics – the allure though I had attached looks different – perhaps it is the 8909 style I was missing. I sent a pic of the Zabrina though – let me know if you didn’t get it. If not, email me at [email protected]

Post # 10
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I tried both sadly I don’t have pictures.   The allure is a great dress but didn’t feel very bridal to me as I’m not having a veil I wanted my dress to do all the talking! The maggie one has a georgeous train didnt like the detailing on me and in the end went for a dress with straps but I think they are both beautiful dresses

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Maggie Sottero-Zabrina

The topic ‘Any real brides in Allure 8909 or Maggie Sottero Zabrina?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors