(Closed) Any real brides in Demetrios 1434 or 1433?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I don’t have any pictures, but I did try this dress on and loved it! It was really flattering and just a beautiful dress and everything that I was looking for. However, the bridal consultant didn’t inform me of the price, and I realized it was out of my price range.

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi, I LOVE this dress, seen it in a local boutique and am seriously considering it. Not sure if it will suit a curvy bride Undecided

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

This is MY dress! The 1434 I just placed the deposit down on Saturday and am excited to share my pic.

I am definitely a curvy bride. UK size 16/18… 

I think it pulls me in the right places and the bolero is great for my arm phobia!!

Hope this helps… x

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Wow, you look stunning! Thank you for sharing the photo. I also put my deposit down on for the 1434 on Saturday. Can’t wait!!! it ties is perfectly with everything we’ve already planned.

I’m buying some of the material to have longer sleeves made.

I rang another local stockishttp compare prices and they wanted £350 more!

Post # 9
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@s_castiello:  Saw your post…..not sure if you already ordered your dress, but I will be selling my brand new Ultra Sophisticates style 1427 (size 6) along with the swarovski crystal belt and cathedral veil when they arrive later this month.  I ordered for my June wedding, but changed my mind on the style I wanted to wear.  Paid $2900 total for everything and am selling for $1900.  Let me know if you are interested 🙂

The topic ‘Any real brides in Demetrios 1434 or 1433?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors