(Closed) Any real brides in Stella York 5840 and 5838?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 151
34 posts
Newbee

View original reply
mrsb2b90:  you look absolutley stunning in the dress! i have also purchased this dress! have to wait a few more months for it to come in! and i dont have any photos of me in it. so i love seeing any new photos of this gown!

Post # 152
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2016

View original reply
ellyf:  Thankyou!! This is before any alterations have been done. I have been told that my dress will come in between 3-6months!!

I know what you mean about photos! I kept getting worried about what it looked like before i had bought it. It was nice to come online to this forum and see other people in it too!! Can’t wait for March next year to be able to wear it!

Post # 153
34 posts
Newbee

View original reply
mrsb2b90:  wow can’t beleive thats before alterations fits you like a glove.. Mine is going to take 6 months to come in!! and i also ordered it in oyster without seeing it in person which makes me even more nervous! i’m the same as you would love to see ladies in this dress on their wedding day!!

Post # 154
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016 - White Oak Plantation

View original reply
ellyf:  
View original reply
mrsb2b90:  let me know if this link doesn’t work! 

http://www.studiotran.com/?postID=1828&patrick-erin-married

This is not me 🙂 but from a local New Orleans photographer. I think she has the ivory over oyster and she isnt wearing a petticoat. 

The ones of her and her puppy are SO cute. 

Post # 155
34 posts
Newbee

View original reply
BRbride2O16:  oh my gosh amazzing!! thank you so much for sharing this link it has really eased my mind about the ivory over oyster it looks beautiful!!

Post # 156
349 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ellyf:  you’re very welcome. The oyster color looks amazing!!

Post # 158
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Hello everyone! I’m think going with the Stella York 5833. I’m so nervous…for one its’s a lil pricey for my budget but I think I will feel better with some opinions. I don’t have to many other dresses which I should but it’s the store sample so if I chose it all that I would need would be alterations…

Post # 160
8 posts
Newbee

View original reply
anitamc9:  that dress is beautiful on you! The lace and beading is gorgeous. Will you wear a veil? 

Post # 161
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Here is mine that I bought! I absolutely love the dress 5840 ivory/ivory with the zupper/buttons back. Has anyone bought a veil or have any ideas which one to go for? 

Alice 

Post # 162
20 posts
Newbee

View original reply
ally1389:  Wow, you look amazing. I am trying this dress on in a few weeks

Post # 163
349 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ally1389:  LOVE!!! You look amazing in this dress. Are you wearing a belt with it?

I’ve tried on a few veils and really like the fingertip veil and the cathedral length (both without any lace edges). My ceremony is outdoors so I’m leaning towards the fingertip.

Post # 164
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
BRbride2O16:  thank you! I agree.. Im not sure adding more lace on a veil is necessary as there is so much on the dress. I also love cathedral length, too. I haven’t tried a fingertip with it but I will definitely have to. My dress will come in in October! I am so excited!

Post # 165
8 posts
Newbee

View original reply
ally1389:  I am wearing a veil the same as yours! I wanted the dress and the lace to stand out on its own. But also want to be able to have the veil over my face as I walk down the aisle theb have my father remove it from my face as I meet future hubby up at the altar! As I am quite tall and have a longer face I found that the layered? cathedral length veil (like yours) gave me a better silhouette overall. 

The topic ‘Any real brides in Stella York 5840 and 5838?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors