(Closed) Any real brides that wore Sottero & Midgley Adorae??

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

This is one of the most popular dresses out there–just use the search bar, type in “Adorae” and you will get a lot of photos!  🙂

Post # 4
5269 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

i am selling one very similar… the lady who was supposed to buy it has not emailed me back now for 3 days… she was going to pay $330 for a $550 dress. It is brand new and I just got it in Sept. If you take the bow off and put more bling under the bust,you have the look of Adorae for veen cheaper than a used one:) I was going to do all this to it but this dress is just not me… It is sz 4 white satin but not a crazy blinding white.  I love white in any dress,not an ivory girl. Im 4’4 and about 110 lbs and it is a bit big on me. Can go up 2 sizes or down. I did try on the actual Adorae and this is not as heavy but has the same luxurious  feel as it. For A Dav.Bridal dress this is stunning I think and the satin is great!

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am selling my Maggie Sottero Adorae dress. if interested please PM me!!! =)

Post # 8
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I did and it was absolutely amazing! It got a bit hot during pictures and was kind of hard to sit but but sooo worth it! Mine is ivory.

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m selling my Maggie Sottero Adorae dress (JSM1307)!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress! Incredibly figure-flattering fro any body type! Wore it once for a pageant and was runner-up! Bought new for $1200, selling for $800, price negotiable.

STATS: 🙂

-Worn once, dry-cleaned (with proof) and hung up carefully, covered with plastic

-Additions/Alerations:

-Bubble train hemmed slightly (approx 2 inches from original), still fairly long, but manageable, still very bridal-looking

-White, medium (B or B cup) cotton breast pads added to bust, removeable  (no bra necessary)

-Altered from an original marked “size 4” to an actual size 3-4 (dress runs large)

-Color: White

-Material: Demir Stretch Satin

-Style: Fit and flare gown with sweetheart neckline and corset back closure, asymmetrical ruching, with beautiful attached crystal belt below bust and small crystal design below right hip, balloon hem

-Label size: 4 (ran large, was able to fit an actual size 6)

-Street size: 3-4 (slightly altered to fit an actual 4, as original size was closer to a 6)

I would wear this dress a million time over if I could! Please feel free to message me back, if you are remotely interested! More pictures available upon request!

Post # 10
632 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I tried it on, but didn’t purchase. Largely because FI’s cousin wore it and our weddings are 12 months apart, too close in time and in relation. I also thought I was a little heavy, which was important for my July wedding. But FI’s counsin danced all night without much hinderance! Here’s me in the ivory, I found it to be super flattering! I’m a 6, but a super curvy 6.

Post # 11
160 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

loving this dress! saving this thread. all you bees look wonderful!! such a stunning dress!

The topic ‘Any real brides that wore Sottero & Midgley Adorae??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors