Any real brides tried this Mori Lee 5376?!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 92
7 posts
Newbee

This is my dress too! I am getting ready to start alterations. What did you all do about a bustle? Did any of you decide to chop off the train? Can you share bustle pictures? 

Post # 93
60 posts
Worker bee

I was really, really not impressed with the straps once the bust was taken in… they were really irritating me! We had to cut and fuss about with them. I’m going to bring moleskin on the day of just in case.

My seamstress did a one point bustle. 

http://imgur.com/bXYXhwr Sorry, can’t figure out how to get it on here lol but there’s a link to a picture of it. It looks messy there as I was trying my dress on and off and it hasn’t yet been steamed. But I like it. She just replaced one of the buttons with a sturdier one. And sorry for the weird hair sticking down my back, my mom didn’t tell me I hadn’t grabbed all my hair to the front lol. 

Post # 94
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Hello Girls, Im going to buy the light gold dress morilee 5376.

Im just wondering the color fo veil you choose for the light gold dress??

Because its very difficult to find that color in veils… Ivory is the option?

I hope you can help me. xx 

Post # 95
60 posts
Worker bee

accidental post 

Post # 96
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi Bees! I’m in NYC and I couldn’t find a sample of this dress anywhere near me to try on! I found this thread and it was super helpful in helping me decide to buy it. The dress arrived and it was a DREAM and everything I hoped it would be. Unfortunately 2 weeks after the dress arrived I learned that I would have to call off my wedding. I am selling my brand new with tags dress in ivory in size 8 (street size 6) if anyone is interested! 

https://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/view/226866/Mori-Lee-5376-Size-6.html

Post # 97
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Ladies!! I bought this dress after seeing this forum. No where locally had it to even see in person never mind try on! It came in and fit perfectly I needed my straps taken in that’s it! I ordered ‘light gold’ and highly recommend this colour, it’s stunning! 

Thanks ladies for this lovely forum! 

Post # 98
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi Ladies! I found this forum after I’d ordered this dress in the blush color after trying it on in white at my local store. I was nervous about having ordered the dress “blind” so I was hoping to find some pics on here, and I was thrilled when I came across some examples of how it looks in blush! My wedding was in late June and we just got our photos, so I wanted to share a few of what it looked like in case any other brides are curious. This was my dream dress and I would absolutely recommend it (and the blush color) to other brides! WB2WB3

Post # 99
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2017

AMRB17 :  You look amazing! I love your hairpeice, the colour changes the look of the dress so much!

I also ordered the blush blind and so far have only tried it on once, I was a little dissapointed as it didnt seem as pink as the few photo’s I’d seen online however I think that might be the lighting as your photos have made me fall in love again!

I’m currently ordering a custom cathederal length veil would 3meters be too long? I’m 5ft6 and wearing 2.5inch heel.

Post # 100
2 posts
Wannabee

lilobride :  Thank you so much! I’m so glad you’re excited about the dress! The lighting does make a difference, as we noticed that my dress looked more pink in certain lighting, but the overall color effect was definitely still blush throughout our wedding photos!

As for your veil question, while I did not wear a veil with my dress, I think that given your height and heels, the length you ordered should be great! The dress has quite a train on it so it they will look very elegant together 🙂 

Post # 102
2 posts
Wannabee

here is also my mori lee 5376 in ivory <3 but I have noidea which veil buy..

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors