(Closed) Any real brides try on Maggie Sottero Malina Spring 2016 yet?

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I also tried on the dress.  I loved it at the store but like purplebee received mixed emotions on photo.  Purplebee you look fantastic and I love your blog!

Here is my picture.  I think it helps a lot to see it. 

purplebee3:  

Post # 33
1581 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Ocean front

Love this dress….what does it retail for, is it comfy and can you move easily in it? :+)

Post # 35
4 posts
Wannabee

Thank you.  I actually ordered it.  I coupled it with a long veil.  It made the look angelic.  It was so beautiful tears caught in my throat (I have never had any piece of clothing do that to me) and I tried on 30 dresses!  This dress was a size too small so I imagine it will fit nicely after alterations.

The Sottero – Maky is so beautiful.  Good choice!  I bet it’s beautiful on you.  Good luck.

Post # 36
4 posts
Wannabee

harleybeachbride6:  I was asked that at the Bridal shop “If I could move.”  I started to dance, skipped and the short answer is yes.  I could.  🙂

Post # 37
4 posts
Wannabee

purplebee3:  After the critics saw the dress – everyone said that’s the one!  🙂  I even received comments from others who was there with another bride. 

Post # 38
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2016

My Malina finally arrived and I am in love!

Post # 40
506 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Thanks for all the pictures on this thread.  I said yes to the dress last month in ivory, complete with the full “bridal moment” (tears and all)!  I was a bit concerned about ordering it in Ivory b/c I fell in love with the light gold version.  However, I knew that my fiance’ wanted to see me in “white”.  Two days after I ordered the dress, I started to have second thoughts.  That’s when I found this thread but I still wasn’t convinced on the Ivory.  I didn’t feel like the intricate designs (my favorite part) showed up as well in Ivory.

I called the bridal shop and asked if it was too late to change the color.  They weren’t sure if I would have to pay a restock fee but they put a stop on it.  I had to call about 8 different stores to find it in Ivory!  The store that I found it in was in a different city 2 hours away but luckily I was already headed there the next day.

We were in a hurry but I was able to try it on and it was gorgeous.  Both my mom and sister agreed that the Ivory was more beautiful so I kept my order.  I’m still having second thoughts on the color but I trust that I made the right decision.  However, I’m so in love with the dress!  I find myself looking at pics of myself every other day LOL.  I can’t wait for it come in!

I’ll post pictures of myself in both dresses when I get home later.

Post # 45
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2016

NEEDLESS TO say I am absolutely in love with my dress! I can’t wait to wear it!!

The topic ‘Any real brides try on Maggie Sottero Malina Spring 2016 yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors