(Closed) Any real brides try on Maggie Sottero Malina Spring 2016 yet?

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 106
1 posts
Wannabee

was anyone that bought this dress able to shorten the bodice?  I’m quite short and find the bodice too long on my body.  And I don’t want to take off so much of the skirt.

Post # 107
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2017

So excited!  My dress had been in for a while but I was very pregnant and had to wait to try it on. I’m 3 1/2 weeks postpartum (had the baby on March 4th) and the dress fits like a glove!  Just as gorgeous as I remember. Yay!!  Wedding in July!

Post # 108
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Just got married on 4/30/17. And it was the perfect dress!! So glad i decided to get a petticoat with the hoop, otherwise i would’ve been tripping on the front of the dress all night. Everything was beautiful tho. This dress was a size 2 and it fit perfectly without any alterations.

Post # 109
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

fabbride17 :  That’s gorgeous! I’m a size 2 as well so it’s great to see what it would like. Did you get it in ivory or was it in gold?

Post # 111
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Stephanie Graham :  my seamstress sugested taking the hem from the longest layer! She had the best idea, that is to take it in as if it was a bustle (all around it) since the top layers will cover it. I think I can get away with that since the layers/ruffles randomly fall and it may give a bit of volume; not a petticoat size skirt but some fluff!

hpe that helps, I mean I saw myself saving half the price on alterations

good luck!!

Post # 112
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2017

fabbride17 :  

I can’t deal… You looked absolutely stunning! Where did you purchase your petticoat from? It’s looks so full.

Post # 113
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

tumblr_olgcdgP1HL1r3gdfro1_540[1]

5’6 size 12 

Post # 114
1 posts
Wannabee

I had a lot of dress regret after buying this dress. Once I finally put it back on I realized I really made the right choice. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. I also had the seamstress add extra layers on the bottom to make it fluffier.

The topic ‘Any real brides try on Maggie Sottero Malina Spring 2016 yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors