(Closed) Any real brides wearing Alvina Valenta 9350?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I am considering trying on this style, but haven’t had a chance to yet. Do you have a pic you can share of you in the dress? I am considering it because I love horse hair trim and soft lace bodice.

Here are the other dresses I am considering, if you want to see ‘similar’ styles on someone else. Figured if we like similar dresses, this might be helpful fo you too 😉

Dress Poll – 5' 2" Bride (Hayley Paige, Tara Keely, Watters, keep looking??) –

Post # 4
19 posts
Newbee

View original reply
bridetobe425:  hi! would you mind telling me how much AV9350 cost? Thanks!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by mrs62b.
Post # 5
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
bridetobe425:  Not to seem like a stalker, but I saw your pics and went “awwww, she’s at Bella Bianca!” I guess there was just too much time spent in that mirror with my own Alvina Valenta (9115).

Post # 6
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
freneticfloetry:  I need to go to this Bella Bianca place!!

Post # 9
246 posts
Helper bee

That is a lovely dress!

Post # 10
59 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
mightyduck17:  This is the Oakbrook location, if you’re in the Chicago area. I had my initial shopping trip/purchase, a follow up to try it back on in order to shop for accessories, two fittings, and the day-before pickup. Everyone there is phenomenal.

ETA: My headpiece wasn’t in in time for my hair & makeup trial, so Bella Bianca let me borrow the store’s sample. They even wrapped it up beautifully. I would recommend that team to anyone.

Post # 11
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
freneticfloetry:  I have a dress, but still Im going to head over there, ill be in Oakbrook area the next week so that works for me. Thanks!!

Post # 12
59 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
mightyduck17:  If it helps, my initial stylist was Tracy and my accessories stylist was Kara, I believe. And if you need alterations, Agnes is amazing. 🙂 Have fun!

Post # 13
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
bridetobe425:  hey was the retail price or with alterations thanks. 

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
bridetobe425:  Hi! I am ordering a very similar Alvina, but was debating ordering it in a custom hollow to hem. Did you do that? Mine is the 9612, and i’m worried if I just shorten the tulle at the bottom it’ll throw the proportions of the tiers off, but I love how low the bodice hits on my legs.  Any advice?

The topic ‘Any real brides wearing Alvina Valenta 9350?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors