(Closed) Any real brides wearing Martina Liana 2012 collection??

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I tried on a ton of the 2012 Martina Liana gowns and ended up getting #374 from her 2011-2012 collection.  http://martinaliana.com/#/collection1112/374

They are stunning dresses!  Are you looking at one in particular?

Post # 8
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I LOVE Martina Liana, she has such amazing designs. I bought 377 πŸ™‚ check my boards.

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I bought 377 also, and I love it : )

Post # 12
2589 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

My place wouldnt let me take pictures either, but, 345 was my ALLLLMOST dress.  Still love it. 

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I’m still struggling to find any real pics of the 374 dress. If anyone has some could you please post them.

Post # 14
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I tried on Martina Liana 374 and oved it! Here it is with a different belt. We werent allowed to take photos in the store either but my Maid/Matron of Honor is sneaky. I think I might buy it. I cant remember if it was in my price range without the sash. I also want to try and add some bling to it. Does anyone know the no sash price?

Post # 15
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I bought Martinia Liana 378. It is perfect and I can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Post # 16
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hey Nina!!! I think I talked to you awhile back but I ended up wearing Martina Liana’s 383 on my wedding day πŸ™‚ I had doubts of it every time I tried it on, even at the final fitting but I felt beautiful on the actual day and had no doubts πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Any real brides wearing Martina Liana 2012 collection??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors