(Closed) Any Real Brides with Allure 2501 Pictures??

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@annabelle.vinje:  I got excited for a second, I’m an Allure 2502 bride and haven’t seen anyone else in it yet.. I thought I found someone.. 2501, so close! I wonder if they look alike, since their style number is only one off.

Post # 5
3569 posts
Sugar bee

Nope, not at all lol So there goes the idea of style numbers meaning something. I’ll show you mine on the model. Gorgeous dress you have!!

Post # 6
3569 posts
Sugar bee

Looks like the same girl is modeling both our dresses!

Post # 7
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m so excited to share these pics!! I too was looking for other brides with this dress. This was literally the first dress I saw on the first day I went out looking. It was on the mannequin in the window and it literally made me gasp it was so beautiful LOL. I was hesitant to try it on after I saw the price tag…but gave in after hating all the dresses I did try. Needless to say even after looking for a couple weeks more and 5 stores later, NOTHING compared to it…and that’s how i knew it was ‘THE dress!!’ 😀 I was really lucky that they had the sample dress in a size 8 and it fit like a glove…just needs taking in in the bust area (sadly lol.) No need to hem either! Wearing flats, I’ll post a pic of those too because I searched for 4 months for the Vera Wang Lavender line Luna flats…so in love with them. They are perfect with the dress. This dress looks even more gorgeous in person and has just the right amount of sparkle. I can’t wait to wear it!!!!! Enjoy the pics and post yours if you get any!! 

Oh p.s. online it shows it in white, mine is ivory. The first couple pics is without a crinolin, the last few have a trumpet crinolin underneath. And that’s not my veil…just something i was trying.

Post # 8
10 posts
Newbee

Post # 9
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@Bonagrie14:  That looks AMAZING on you! Thank you for sharing–I haven’t been able to see it on anyone and I’ve been desperately trying to see it on a real bride since my dress isn’t in until July:) You look gorgeous in it. Am I the only one who thinks the model online doesn’t do this dress justice?

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee

@anabell465:  Thank you so much!! My dress should come in July too!! I can’t wait to see it in person again. I remember when I went back to try it on again to decide if it infact was “the one” as soon as I saw it on the hanger I got so giddy and happy lol. I agree with you, the dress looks nothing like it does on the model. It’s waaaay nicer in person. I’d love to see yours once you get to take pics of you in it!!

Post # 11
269 posts
Helper bee

@Bonagrie14:  Yeah, I knew once I put it on that I never wanted to take it off. I almost asked the lady if my dress + I could have a private moment in the room…haha:) I will definitely post pictures once I pick it up–I’m hoping to ‘firm’ up a bit beforehand though!

I’m glad I found a dress twin:)

Post # 12
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Girls I am so excited to find you. I too have ordered my dress in an ivory, it should be here any day, but more than likely the 19th of June. I fell in love with this dress online and haven’t been able to find it on anybody else yet and I have been looking for months!! 
Thank you soooooooo much for uploading those pics. You look gorgeous and this makes me even more excited to get it because, do you know what?….

I haven’t even seen the dress in real life or tried it on Surprised Can you believe it. I have tried on Allure mermaid styles, seen the material they use etc but I just ended up ordering it because no one in Adelaide had it. I had tried on 15 dresses or so at this stage and this was the closest I could find in my budget and I just loved it. Such a risk but when you know you want a full lace, mermaid, sweetheart, v-backline and full buttons, then this is the dress 😛

I could try and email you girls pictures of mine when it comes too if you like. Don’t want to post them online incase someone sees me. I’m about a size 10-12 but ordered my dress in a 12 and will prob take some parts in. Hoping to tone up too in my arms. 

So excited. Congrats to you.

Post # 13
269 posts
Helper bee

@Becky33:  Exciting! It’s nice knowing there are a few of us out here with excellent tasteLaughing I get mine in in July/August, so I’ll put a picture up as soon as I can…I can’t wait!

Post # 14
141 posts
Blushing bee

I agree as well, the dress does nothing for me on the model but I knew that I looked good in this style so I am only going on hinch that it will look better on me 🙂 I was thrilled to see it on a real person and even more excited that it looks awesome on you.

My dress arrives on Monday and I am sooooooooooo excited. 

Post # 15
141 posts
Blushing bee

My dress is here and I looooveee it. It is amazing. I really should of ordered the size 10 like I thought but the lady convinced me to get a 12, nope 2 inches too big everywhere. Told me we could re-order it and they would sell the other dress but no way was I leaving it there. So I am getting it altered to fit me. 
Anyhoo it should fit perfect when it is done. Freaking love the buttons all the way down with little crystals every 4th button.
Love the Ivory, it is perfect.  

Post # 16
269 posts
Helper bee

@Becky33:  Yay!! I think mine is going to be too big as well; the 12 fit perfectly, but I couldn’t sit so she recommended a 14…I’ve already lost 10 pounds since then so I think I would have been good with a 10-12. Oh well, it’s a good thing if I have a large alterations bill, right?!

I can’t wait–it’s supposed to be here sometime in July!

The topic ‘Any Real Brides with Allure 2501 Pictures??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors