(Closed) Any Real Brides with Allure 2501 Pictures??

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Oh, that sucks doesn’t it. My store told me they could order me in the size 10 and they would just keep the dress there in stock and sell it. But no one in South Australia (Where I am from) has it in stock yet and probably won’t because there are only 2 stockists and they don’t keep many. So I didn’t want to leave it there, it’s my dress now. So I will pay to get it altered. I think the dress is pretty cheap to start with so I am happy to spend a little bit more to fit. 

I’ve been told the best place to bring it in, is at the back along the buttons. Seems pretty easy, I have been quoted by one lady $250, to take it in, $125 to take it up, then $75 to add a bustle !!!

I am getting a second and third opinion though as this lady was in an actual shop. I think two numbers of ladies who are dressmakers and tailors that work from home. I think they will be a lot cheaper.I will see if I can upload some pictures. Not on me. Just incase some one sees.

Post # 18
132 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 19
132 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 20
132 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 21
132 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 22
132 posts
Blushing bee

Hope you enjoyed ladies ๐Ÿ™‚ This is in Ivory although the photos make it look quite white. It is just beautiful. I will show you the shoes I am wearing, which make me the perfect height in the dress.

Post # 23
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

So gorgeous! I’m drooling:) I will post pics as well once I get mine in…the wait is torture…both of you ladies are going to look amazing on your days!

Post # 24
132 posts
Blushing bee

Waiting axiously to hear if your dresses came in girls ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t wait to see pics. I can’t till we can all share our real wedding photos too!!

Also is anyone thinking they need to wear a crinoline, skirt hopp thingo? I think it might need it but because the dress is too big I can not tell.

Post # 25
187 posts
Blushing bee

I just got mine last weekend! My camera battery died, so I won’t have pictures until I go home to my parents in a few weeks again (I live out of state.) Once I do though, I will add some so y’all can see what it looks like on me.

The dress is as amazing as I remember! Now I’m just focusing on losing more weight:)

I don’t think I’m going to add a hoop skirt…it seems like it flares out enough for me as it is right now so I think I will opt out of that. I DID find my shoes though! These are what I’m wearing:)

Post # 26
187 posts
Blushing bee

Holy crap on the large picture size! Sorry-I thought I minimized it!

Post # 27
132 posts
Blushing bee

Oh excellent, can not wait to see pictures ๐Ÿ™‚ I like big pictures, you get more detail. I will prob have to shrink mine down too but I just haven’t been bothered.

Post # 28
3 posts
Wannabee

I am wearing Allure 2501 as well! It is such a beautiful dress….I love every detail, the lace, the buttoms, the little bit of bling, and the shape is amazing. Here are a couple photos from my session–

Post # 29
132 posts
Blushing bee

@Nicolini689:  Oh you look gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜€ Well done another 2501. Congrats. xx I can’t wait till January when I can get it altered so I see what it really looks like. So wish I had ordered a size 10 so it fit me better ๐Ÿ™

Post # 30
132 posts
Blushing bee

Oh and ps, here is some fancy pictures I took of me in the dress (you can see it looks a little big because it crumples)

haha, sorry I blurred my face, just in case someone sees. It is pretty bad quality photo but you get the feel for it.

Post # 31
187 posts
Blushing bee

Both of you ladies look amazing! Thank you for sharing your pictures:) I will post mine as soon as I can…I’ve only got 4 more months until I wear her!

The topic ‘Any Real Brides with Allure 2501 Pictures??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors