(Closed) Any Real Brides with Allure 2501 Pictures??

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@Bonagrie14:  Ohhh I am so sorry, I can’t see any flaws in that one photo, I am so sorry that happened ๐Ÿ™ That is totally not fair!!! 
You still look stunning and I love your flowers. I hope that was all that went wrong and like you said, I BET no one noticed.

I still can not wait to see more photos. It might make you feel better!! The only thing you can do now is to warn other brides about using the people you used, and hope that other brides don’t get stuffed around like you did!!

Post # 64
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m FINALLY going for my first dress fitting with alterations on Saturday, so hopefully I will FINALLY have some pictures of me in the dress. My big day is coming up in like 6 weeks…holy crap!

Post # 66
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Sorry Bees to keep you waiting!! lol My actual hired photographer was Ames & Shoot Photography. Some pics are from friends at the ceremony.

P.S. my dress is still hanging on my closet doors with my veil…I can’t bare to think about shoving it in a box!! Isn’t that awful? lol

A little side note…I told myself I was not going to be one of those brides that hold their flowers too high and cover their dress…well, when your in the moment and crying even before walking out the door, this is what happens…lol

Post # 67
132 posts
Blushing bee

You look stunning, well done. I love the peep of the shoes, and the veil shot with the grey skies!! How exciting starting to see some of the photos creep in ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 68
187 posts
Blushing bee

Alright, Ladies…

I’m a week out and am dying to wear our dress! It’s coming so quickly!

Post # 69
187 posts
Blushing bee

So I don’t have many pictures yet, but here is one…I wore a lace bolero for the church ceremony and then took it off afterwards. I also lost quite a bit of weight so my dress was sadly a little too big. I planned an out-of-state wedding and didn’t have enough time to alter it the week of the wedding. A little disappointed but it was a lovely dress otherwise!

Post # 70
132 posts
Blushing bee

Oh wow. you look stunning. Can’t wait to see more photos ๐Ÿ™‚ Congrats and enjoy. Wish  you all the very best.

Post # 71
132 posts
Blushing bee

@anabell465:  Any more photos yet? Only 1 month till mine but dying to see more photos ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 72
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Really anxious as well to see any more real brides with this dress on:) . Thanks for sharing so far. The dress on the model does NOTHING to show how incredible and beautiful this dress is.  Continue to share. My dress doesnt arrive until February into the store and wedding is not till August!

Post # 73
187 posts
Blushing bee

I’m pretty much stalking my photog’s website. I should have them in less than two weeks for sure so will definitely update then. Right now I just have one full length shot of the dress. It isn’t that good, but I’ll throw it up. The dress is gorgeous; I wish I could wear it again:) 

Post # 74
5 posts
Newbee

Aww Thanks. Hey its something and it looked so perfect on you. So fitting to your shape! Cant wait to see more! 

I am debating about the crinolin underneath . Did you have it underneath … hard to tell here? Does everyone suggest the crinolin. My maid of honour thinks its needed to make the dress stand out more, my mom thinks is nice without it and is more flow and simple

Post # 75
132 posts
Blushing bee

Ok Cheeky09, so I found some more photos on my computer from the last time I took pictures. Not great, kinda clumsy photos but I was by myself.  xx Hope this makes u happy.

Leavin the photos nice and big so you can see.

Post # 76
5 posts
Newbee

Thanks for sharing:)  so much better when fitted. When I tried on the sample dress it was 12 or 14 I think…so I havent had that tight fit yet . One more month or so to go to get my own dress and fitting.   Any suggestions on the crinolin from my comment above?

The topic ‘Any Real Brides with Allure 2501 Pictures??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors