(Closed) Any Real Brides with Allure 2501 Pictures??

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 77
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@Cheeky09:  I don’t think the other girls wore one either, well at least they hadn’t planned to but I am not sure.
I am not going to get one. i like the way the dress flows when you walk, I don’t want it to be all puffy outty. I think when your dress arrives you should be able to try one on in the store, bridals shops usually have them to try on. So have a play on the day. But I don’t think it is necessary. There is already like 2-3 layer underneath there. 

Post # 78
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Yeah, I didn’t wear one underneath; I liked the natural flow of the dress and was concerned it would look too stiff with it underneath. To be fair, I never tried one on so perhaps I would have liked it with it… I agree, I would try one on when you get your dress and decide what you want to do then. I don’t think you can go wrong with either choice though. I’ll post pics as soon as I can once I get them so you can see what it looks like without.

Post # 79
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

thanks ladies!

Post # 80
2 posts
Wannabee

Yay so glad I found all of you beautiful ladies, with fantastic wedding dress taste ha ha!! I have ordered this dress too, only about 7 months until I get to wear it!!!

@anabell465 I am considering wearing a bolero for the church too, did you get this made with the same lace or do you mind me asking where you got it?  Also considering maybe attaching straps instead of bolero…  did anyone else do this?

Here are a few pics 🙂 You will see a pic below where I tried the straps just to see what they would be like!

Post # 81
187 posts
Blushing bee

K, this is huge but here’s one of my ‘sneak peeks’ that I got from my photog. It’s the only one that shows the dress…it’s bustled at this point. Again, I’ll upload more once I get them…:)

Post # 82
132 posts
Blushing bee

Well ladies, It is 5 days till I get to wear THE DRESS. Getting nervous and excited now.

Post # 83
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Wow! This dress looks so beautiful on all of you!! 

Post # 84
187 posts
Blushing bee

Here are a couple photos of the dress. I did not wear crinoline underneath mine. 

Post # 85
187 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 86
132 posts
Blushing bee

Hey ladies, I am now a married woman. And what can I say. 
MY DRESS ROCKED. Oh my, I am still on a high and I just got a couple of sneak peaks from our photographer. Seriously, everyone loved the dress, the wrinkle didn’t bother me one bit, infact it made it easier to move and sit down in.
So with out futher adue, here is some pictures. I could share them all day.

Post # 87
132 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 88
132 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 89
132 posts
Blushing bee

And just a couple of PRO shots

Post # 90
5 posts
Newbee

Stunning!!  You all look so lovely. Glad to hear everything was perfect.  My dress hopefully is soon to arrive to the store for my first fitting. Sure helps seeing so many photos . Wearing a size 12 all tied up doesnt do the justice…cant wait for my own dress to arrive. I have 6 months to go almost!   Your photos all look so beautiful. Defintely agree no crinolin underneath, the flow of the dress naturall is fab.

Thanks for sharing ladies!!

Post # 91
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Is the applique on the waist of this dress, removable? Or it’s pretty attached to the dress?

The topic ‘Any Real Brides with Allure 2501 Pictures??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors