(Closed) Any Real Brides with Allure 2501 Pictures??

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 81
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

K, this is huge but here’s one of my ‘sneak peeks’ that I got from my photog. It’s the only one that shows the dress…it’s bustled at this point. Again, I’ll upload more once I get them…:)

Post # 82
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Well ladies, It is 5 days till I get to wear THE DRESS. Getting nervous and excited now.

Post # 83
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Wow! This dress looks so beautiful on all of you!! 

Post # 84
267 posts
Helper bee

Here are a couple photos of the dress. I did not wear crinoline underneath mine. 

Post # 85
267 posts
Helper bee

Post # 86
141 posts
Blushing bee

Hey ladies, I am now a married woman. And what can I say. 
MY DRESS ROCKED. Oh my, I am still on a high and I just got a couple of sneak peaks from our photographer. Seriously, everyone loved the dress, the wrinkle didn’t bother me one bit, infact it made it easier to move and sit down in.
So with out futher adue, here is some pictures. I could share them all day.

Post # 87
141 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 88
141 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 89
141 posts
Blushing bee

And just a couple of PRO shots

Post # 90
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Stunning!!  You all look so lovely. Glad to hear everything was perfect.  My dress hopefully is soon to arrive to the store for my first fitting. Sure helps seeing so many photos . Wearing a size 12 all tied up doesnt do the justice…cant wait for my own dress to arrive. I have 6 months to go almost!   Your photos all look so beautiful. Defintely agree no crinolin underneath, the flow of the dress naturall is fab.

Thanks for sharing ladies!!

Post # 91
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Is the applique on the waist of this dress, removable? Or it’s pretty attached to the dress?

Post # 92
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I love this dress! My wedding is in 2 months and have been slacking in the dress department. I was wondering if anyone that had purchased this dress in the size 10-12 would be willing to resell me the dress or at least tell me how much the dress cost. If I can buy it from someone then I won’t have to worry about ordering it and waiting to come in. Let me know if your interested in reselling it =]

Post # 93
141 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Strbrite88:  I don’t know if you would get it in time if you order it now, my dress took 4 months to come in after I ordered it. Hopefully you can find something you like in time. I couldn’t imagine leaving it so close to the date. Eeek.

View original reply
@RochelleJolie  No the belt and applique is sewn on and is not removable. However I believe you can order it without it and then get a removable belt or sash on it’s own (not the one on the dress but a different one)

Post # 94
9 posts
Newbee

Im selling allure 2501 in size 10 if any one is interested please let me know. its brand new, if you need any pictures of the actual dress email me.

Post # 95
1781 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
@suequdsi:  how much are you selling it for?? I’m getting married two weeks from today and I love this dress. Size 10 would fit me as well; I’d wear it for my reception dress. Let me know!!

The topic ‘Any Real Brides with Allure 2501 Pictures??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors