(Closed) Any Real Brides with Allure 2501 Pictures??

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 92
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I love this dress! My wedding is in 2 months and have been slacking in the dress department. I was wondering if anyone that had purchased this dress in the size 10-12 would be willing to resell me the dress or at least tell me how much the dress cost. If I can buy it from someone then I won’t have to worry about ordering it and waiting to come in. Let me know if your interested in reselling it =]

Post # 93
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@Strbrite88:  I don’t know if you would get it in time if you order it now, my dress took 4 months to come in after I ordered it. Hopefully you can find something you like in time. I couldn’t imagine leaving it so close to the date. Eeek.

View original reply
@RochelleJolie  No the belt and applique is sewn on and is not removable. However I believe you can order it without it and then get a removable belt or sash on it’s own (not the one on the dress but a different one)

Post # 94
8 posts
Newbee

Im selling allure 2501 in size 10 if any one is interested please let me know. its brand new, if you need any pictures of the actual dress email me.

Post # 95
1344 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@suequdsi:  how much are you selling it for?? I’m getting married two weeks from today and I love this dress. Size 10 would fit me as well; I’d wear it for my reception dress. Let me know!!

Post # 96
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Can any girls who have worn this dress post pictures of their bustle?  I am wearing this dress in only a month!!!  I think I have finally decided on a bustle but it was tough.  Thanks!

Post # 97
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Here is a pic of my bustle, I think it was called a french bustle

Post # 98
34 posts
Newbee

@soon2bg:  it’s beautiful!  Thanks for the picture! I love the straps you added too!

Post # 99
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I know this thread is really old but if any of you are still up here or any new bees getting this dress. Can you tell me some details like your height, weight, size ordered, and heel height. I’m trying to get together my attire. 

Post # 100
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

bump

Post # 101
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I’m wearing this dress in May!! It came in and it fits perfectly, no alterations needed. I still think I want to lose another 5-10 pounds or so, no more though. It zips up fine and I can go with it as is if needed, but I want to make sure It wont be too tight to sit, dance, move comfortably. The only other thing I’m worried about is shoes. I’m 5’7 and the shoes I tend to like are really high like 4″+ so I need to figure our what heel height will work best without making the dress look short. 

Post # 101
34 posts
Newbee

View original reply
nellybee:  I don’t know if this information is still useful to you, but I wore this dress thus past October.  I am 5’3, 145 lbs and my dress was a size 12. It still had to be takeN in some in the waist, but the 10 would have been too small.  I wore 4″ heels that had a 1 inch platform.  Let me know if you’re interested in any photos!  Great choice btw!

The topic ‘Any Real Brides with Allure 2501 Pictures??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors