(Closed) Any real brides with MoriLee 4902 pictures?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Just in case there is anyone looking for some pics of this dress (I know it was killing me not having many images of girls in the dress). If you look closely I removed the train, I didn’t regret this decision for a second, as I LOVED IT without. This is an ivory dress worn without the belt.

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

How did your first fitting go? I have mine a week on Weds and have the same decisions to make as you regarding bustles etc.

I’m glad there are other people as desperate as me to see more pictures of people wearing this dress! 🙂

Post # 8
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Sorry it’s taken ME so long to reply! Had a mad time in the run up to our wedding which was 2 weeks ago! 
I just had one loop for a bustle which attached to the bottom buttons, but kept falling off whenever I picked up the front of the dress!

I went off the dress in the run up to the wedding to be honest but on the day I loved it!

This is my Dad walking me down the aisle without it bustled. I haven’t had the pro pictures yet but will post a portrait once I do. It was horrible not being able to find many brides wearing this dress so I hope that it helps any one else thinking of wearing this dress!

I wore the ivory version of this dress and it was lovely! It gets dirty REALLY easily (we had lots of rain that day) and I even spilt champagne down the front of the skirt but it brushed off easily and you couldn’t see a mark!

The topic ‘Any real brides with MoriLee 4902 pictures?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors