(Closed) Any real life pictures of Mori Lee 1923 ??

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hi!  Yes, I bought it in light gold and love it.  I also bought a sparkly Mori Lee belt to go with it.  The dress is gorgeous. 

Post # 4
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I think this post was from awhile ago but for the reference of bees in the future this is also the 1923 in the light gold

Post # 7
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@Jordanrae25:  that’s insane! This is a huge website with people from all over so what are the odds?! Lol I bought the Mori Lee 1923 from Apropos by the way. 🙂

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee

Just thought Id add a couple photos here too with my twist. It looks like @codahlia and I shopped at the same store too 🙂 I ended up selecting a coverlet to add to my dress to create a keyhole back and a more conservative look for my more conservative guests that will be at my reception only. I will remove the coverlet for my reception.

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee

I’m curious to the colors you used in your weddings as well as bridesmaid and groomsmen colors. I was originally going to go with a white dress eggplant bridesmaid dresses and magenta flowers. Kinda a shades of purple wedding, but now I’m not so sure that will work. Comments and suggestions appreciated! 

Post # 11
8 posts
Newbee

I did mint and gold as my wedding colors. Bridesmaids wore mint and the groomsmen wore grey tuxes with mint vests and ties. Purple would look great though!

Post # 12
372 posts
Helper bee

Can anyone tell me what the materials used, especially in the skirt, is that satin with tulle on top? It’s hard to tell from the photo.

The topic ‘Any real life pictures of Mori Lee 1923 ??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors