Personality : (2 votes)
    67 %
    Both : (1 votes)
    33 %
  • Post # 3
    311 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

I’m a Ronald Joyce bride….or at least I could be, maybe not! Iv brought and paid for mine but now having second thoughts…grrrr! So I have a year and a half to make up my mind if I will stick with it or buy a new dress all together ๐Ÿ™ stressed!! 

Post # 5
    311 posts
    Helper bee

@lmc100:  iv just decided it really isn’t what I want at all ๐Ÿ™ am picking so many faults with it ๐Ÿ™ if u go onto my posts there’s a pic on there, iv only done one post am new-bee! I got carried away with the whole experience and I think I was fooled by the sales assistant and I’m really coss with myself. It is a one off, brought off the peg for £650 last month. Gutted ๐Ÿ™ your dress is gorgeous tho! I hate everything about mine now. An trying it on again tomorrow, but iv been back a few times to try it on and my opinion is getting worse. I not told the assistant yet how I feel, am nervous to! X

Post # 7
    311 posts
    Helper bee

I’m def looking for strapless, princessy, sparkly around the bust…iv seen some dresses I prefer to mine, I just feel I always try to cover myself up and thats what did s with my dress, by Going for the sleeves then I started picking out other bits of the dress I didn’t like. Just isn’t the one…such a nightmare Am so annoyed with myself for impulse buying! 

Post # 9
    311 posts
    Helper bee

That’s the one thing on my Side. Luckily I have a year and a half to go 5/4/14 so plenty of time to try and sort it! The dress you’ve per ordered ticks all the boxes o what I want. I’m going to leave it a year from now I think, then I will seriously look into selling if iv not fallen back in love with it. I spoke to my fiancé last night and he was so sweet about it, made me feel a million times better! I think the guilt is the worse thing tho! 

Post # 11
    311 posts
    Helper bee

@lmc100:  haha yep, the guilt is a bugger!!! :-/ oh we’ll, girls will be girls I suppose?! Will just put it down to experience….and yet spending £2500 on a bike that I sold a year later for £1500 didn’t teach me!! :-/ but my fiancé said that’s part of why he loves me! My impulsive nature. Bless him! 

Grr iPhone auto correct!!!!

Post # 12
    311 posts
    Helper bee

Just wanted to give you my update…i tried on my dress again today with the seamstress, and pretty much all is solved!! i cant belive it, i just needed a few tweaks here and there which will cost £70…and ill have my dream dress! have taken plenty of photos of it so i dont need to go back to the shop to bug them anymore! Team Ronald Joyce!

Post # 14
    311 posts
    Helper bee

Ooh blue shoes ๐Ÿ™‚ very nice, I did toy with the idea of fuchsia pink but iv gone for plain ivory shoes but have my eye on a different pair. Another dress update. Quite drastic but because iv had so many doubts about my dress and since inspecting the more recent photos iv decided to sell it…quite bold but I’m just missing ‘that’ feeling. I went by myself to a dress shop this morning and preferred all the dresses today to mine. Time to sell and start again next year! I’m such a nightmare but I guess if you try to talk yourself into something there’s something not right, also being my wedding dress I shouldn’t be trying to! 

The topic ‘Any Ronald Joyce 55066 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors