(Closed) any september 2011 brides out there?

posted 12 years ago in September 2011
Post # 62
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@MsJ26:  We sent our STD’s out on 9.10.10, exactly one year from our wedding.  But our wedding is a destination wedding, so we wanted to give people a lot of time to save up and make travel plans.  We are going to send out invitations on July 10, 2011, exactly 2 months ahead of the wedding.

Time is starting to fly by!  September is going to be here before we know it!

Post # 63
3 posts
Wannabee

I am a Sept. 17, 2011 Bride and am getting married in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. My bridesmaid dresses are going to be Pewter with canary yellow peek-a-boo skirts, sashes and shoes. I love yellow so out wedding colours are bright yellow, grey, white and black. Do you think the lighter yellow colour will clash if the decorations are bright yellow???

Post # 65
1 posts
Wannabee

We are Labor Day weekend, September 3, 2011.  Can’t wait!

Post # 66
35 posts
Newbee

i am another 9/24/11 bride!  i am so excited!!!

i have my dress, the girls dresses, DJ, venue and the photographer all booked/chosen.

now i guess i have to start thinking about florists, bakeries, invitations, etc…

Post # 67
1282 posts
Bumble bee

September 3, 2011!! πŸ™‚ It’s Labor Day weekend, so I’m considering it like the last celebration of the summer! πŸ™‚ We just got engaged on Jan. 28, so I’m not as far as you guys are πŸ™‚ We have the ceremony venue, pastor, reception venue, dress ordered, my shoes ordered… For colors I’m planning on eggplant and teal — I’m torn between a deeper, more saturated teal (Tealness from Alfred Angelo) and a brighter one (Jade from AA).  I’m also planning to add some pops of bright green (Like with kermit mums/button mums)… I figure the bright green will help make it more summery πŸ™‚

Show me your wedding dress and/or Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses! πŸ™‚

Post # 68
2 posts
Wannabee

September 17, 2011 here and after reading this I feel like I am so behind!!! Ahhh let the stress begin!!

Post # 69
12 posts
Newbee

We’re September 3rd too! Hope the weather is nice

Post # 70
6 posts
Newbee

@Miss Belle:September 24th 2011, three weeks and five days to go! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘any september 2011 brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors