(Closed) Any September 2012 brides NOT wanting to diet right now?

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
  • poll: Diet?
    Gung-ho! : (9 votes)
    10 %
    Eff that : (42 votes)
    49 %
    Off and on : (35 votes)
    41 %
  • Post # 3
    1212 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I am so there with you. I still need to lose something for my dress to fit 100% and had lost 24 lbs but the last week i suck at healthy eating. I am just so not interested.

I havbe no idea why 🙁

Post # 4
    870 posts
    Busy bee

I said F that the last 10 months. Now that it’s one month in I’ve decided to get gung-ho! I guess the good thing is I’m starting to get so anxious that I’m not very hungry. Haha!

Post # 5
    296 posts
    Helper bee

I’m there with you! I picked up my dress the other day, it fits, so now I just need to maintain

Post # 6
    Bee
    615 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012 - Mother of the Bride's residence

I’m not. I’m trying to not go crazy on pigging out, but I’m not really watching what I eat. I don’t think I can make a big difference right now anyway, and my dress fits, so I don’t want to mess around! 🙂

Post # 7
    1668 posts
    Bumble bee

The idea sounds great, but I like food too much.  My dress is a touch big anyway.  And, it’s like my mom says, I am who I am.

Post # 8
    304 posts
    Helper bee

yeah i was motivated for a while but now im kinda over it

Post # 9
    19 posts
    Newbee

I’m trying to be healthier just because I’m concerned about how I’ll feel on the wedding day (crappy food for too many days usually makes me cranky)…  But, my dress is a lace up, so I’m not really worried about it not fitting.

Post # 10
    246 posts
    Helper bee

It feels like crunch time to me, so I figure the next couple of weeks of being a little bit hungry will be well worth it.  I just need 5 more pounds off for my dress to look perfect!  Then, I plan to stuff my face at my wedding!  lol  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!

Post # 11
    1564 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

Not dieting per se but trying to keep it healthy especially since I am starting to get super stressed and I eat junk as a stress reliever. I stopped allowing myself to buy ice cream, quit soda, and only bought healthy snacks. This is more to maintain my progress than to lose any more weight.

Post # 12
    201 posts
    Helper bee

I’m trying to eat healthy (so I won’t be bloat-y), but I wouldn’t call it dieting. Fiance and I are going for short runs or walks in the evenings, but my goal is not weight loss – I just want to feel good on our wedding day! 

Post # 13
    1577 posts
    Bumble bee

I am at my parent’s place for the week leading up to my shower, and my Mom always stocks the house with gluten-free goodies and tonnes of fresh fruit. She knows me too well!

I just tried on my dress, and it fits so well after losing 12 lbs in the past year. So I’m torn: keep watching my caloric intake and get to my goal weight that is 2 – 4 lbs lighter? Or eat & enjoy the healthy things that I love.

Post # 14
    881 posts
    Busy bee

I thought I would be more motivated at this point too but I never really got there mentally.  My dress has a corset so I am not worried about it not fitting.  Honestly, if I lost 5 lbs it’s unlikely you would even be able to tell when I had the dress on anyhow.  However, I wish I could be more motivated so I can be more confident in my bikini on the honeymoon!  Just don’t seem to care enough though to make that happen.  I figure it’s a good sign – I am comfortable enough around my Fiance to know he loves me no matter what size I end up when I walk down the aisle!

Post # 15
    588 posts
    Busy bee

I’m really trying to still eat well but my motivation to go to the gym is completely gone… 

Post # 16
    180 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

February- gung ho!!

lost 20 lbs

April  – Eff That!!!

Gained back 20 🙁

Now?  –  Off and On

The topic ‘Any September 2012 brides NOT wanting to diet right now?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors