(Closed) Any September 2012 brides NOT wanting to diet right now?

posted 8 years ago in September 2012
  • poll: Diet?

Gung-ho!

Eff that

Off and on

• Post # 17
    478 posts
    Helper bee

I would normally be like “eff that” but at my first fitting, my dress was tighter than I remember.  Ooops.  I should watch it at least for the next month.  Where is my will power?

Post # 19
    1401 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I haven’t dieted and not gonna start with 2 weeks to go…. eff that! lol

Post # 20
    583 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    @MrsDTMajor:  I haven’t dieted either!  

I’ve come to the point in my life where I’ve accepted my body the way it is and if I want to enjoy my life in the way that I do then I’m going to have to be a little on the chunkster side of things.  My Fiance says I look fine and my Dr. doesn’t think my weight is a problem (I have a disease where I’m supposed to be a little overweight just in case I lose a ton of weight suddenly), so then I will be ok with it!

Oh yea, and my alterations person said I couldn’t lose any weight between then (mid July) and the wedding or else the dress will be too big.  So then FINE, I WON’T! Tongue Out

Post # 21
    1092 posts
    Bumble bee

Eff that for sure! I’m content with how I look now so I’m gonna save my stressing for something else.

Post # 22
    2135 posts
    Buzzing bee

Gung-ho!

I ahve lost 20 lbs in the past few months, and really want to lose at least 10 more by my wedding. Also, I am having a beach honeymoon in Florida, so i want to look awesome in my bikini!

Post # 23
    471 posts
    Helper bee

I had lost 10 pounds but I’m like I got less than 4 weeks forget it…. already had my fittings.

Post # 24
    515 posts
    Busy bee

I just ate five cookies. What do you think?

Post # 25
    1401 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    @Edelweiss:  hahahahaha!

Post # 26
    177 posts
    Blushing bee

My dress fits as it is (except for the length), so I can’t gain or lose any weight for the next 3 weeks.  Guess I’ll just have to continue my afternoon snack habit 🙂

Post # 27
    949 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I’m not dieting, never have actually, but I am vaguely irritated that I weigh slightly more than I ever have in the past. My dress doesn’t need me to gain or lose anything, so I’m just going to the gym 3x a week- the endorphins help keep me sane!

Post # 28
    588 posts
    Busy bee

i’m more like…. meh……. i’m working out more than i have in the past and eating “better” but i’m not going to binge for a month just to not look like myself at the wedding!

Post # 29
    2104 posts
    Buzzing bee

I had the sides of my dress pinned to be taken in 2 wks ago and my final fitting is Thursday. I’m in maintain mode. 

Post # 30
    870 posts
    Busy bee

I’ve got a corset dress so I’m going to keep trying to lose weight up until the day of! Already lost 5 pounds in the last couple weeks, so maybe I could lose 10 total by the time the day gets here. 🙂

Post # 31
    243 posts
    Helper bee

I have lost all motivation. The everyday gym trip is gone, i am just trying to be aware of what I am eatting. I hope I dont look back at my pictures and kick myself for being too lazy to go to the gym :/

The topic ‘Any September 2012 brides NOT wanting to diet right now?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors