(Closed) Any summer 2013 Maggie Sottero collection brides?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3417 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

Mine is a Maggie Fall 2012. I bought her at a sample sale after falling in love with her online. Post a pic of your dress I’d love to see what a Spring 2013 dress looks like.  Here is my Alana

Post # 5
718 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I posted mine on another Maggie 2013 thread.  Also picked my dress up at the beginning of November! It’s the Bronwyn.

Maggie Sottero Fall 2013 Collection

Post # 7
3417 posts
Sugar bee

@Futuremrskgb:  That is gorgeous!  I love the sparkle on the dress.

Post # 8
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I have the tracey!

Post # 10
3417 posts
Sugar bee

@Futuremrskgb:  I’m just undecided about the belt.  I love it in the stock photo but on the picture of me I feel it’s almost…plain.  So I’m just going round and round with myself about it.  What do you think?

Here is the stock photo again

Post # 12
3417 posts
Sugar bee

@Futuremrskgb:  A sparkled belt is something I’ve actually been thinking about a lot.  My Maid/Matron of Honor is coming up next month and I plan to take her to the salon and make another payment on my dress and show her what I picked as well as get her opinions on it.  I will probably ask to try on some of the belts they have in their salon and maybe even see if there aren’t some other Maggies I can take the belt from to try on, like possibly the Kyra.  If I got a sparkled belt though it would fit in well with my vintage/rustic theme. There are definitely some really pretty belts out there.

Post # 13
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@NurseMandie:  I took a belt from another maggie dress and put it on mine. 🙂 It can be done!

Post # 14
3417 posts
Sugar bee

@countrylove:  What belt is your dress from?  And what is your dress?

Post # 16
3417 posts
Sugar bee

@countrylove:  I had looked at the Suzanne belt as something I possibly would get…its the price that just makes me cringe lol.  I already went $1,000 over budget with my dress and not to mention this was my 2nd dress…Part of me thinks why not go with what I love and really want for my wedding, but then part of me is about to have a mini stroke. 

Honestly I wanted to spend no more than like $1300 for my dress, alterations, shoes, veil and jewelry….yeah my dress (second dress) alone was $2200.  Hoping my mom and I can make my veil.  Still not sure what I want to do for jewerly but I’m kind of thinking pearls.

ETA: I just remembered after looking at the belt again and thinking “Well why not its a beautiful belt” the belt only comes in Magnolia or White.  My dress is Ivory 🙁 boo it wasn’t so much the price that turned me off but that it won’t match my dress.

The topic ‘Any summer 2013 Maggie Sottero collection brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors