(Closed) Any summer or Fall 2014 Brides out there!?

posted 7 years ago in 20 Something
Post # 47
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Catholic Church and Lord Hill Farms

View original reply
@_Adelaide_:  I know what you mean! I start nursing school in the fall so the earlier i can plan the better!

Post # 48
1192 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

We’re getting married June 7, 2014. We have our venue (caterer and cake included), officiant, and DJ. We’ve met with one photographer and have another meeting today. Hopefully we’ll be able to decide on one this weekend.

Post # 49
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

October 2014!

I am ALLLLLL over pinterest right now, but no official planning. My parents are generous enough to pay for the wedding so I am waiting for a budget before I do anything major. setting a date and venue and booking our photographer are the first things on my list. then it’s gown shopping!:)

Post # 50
621 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

We are getting martried July 2014!!! So far we have our reception and ceremony booked, photographer booked, officiant booked which was free, the guest list, day of timeline are all done. In the middle of finishing a rough seating plan, STD’s are sent out, working on the invites, wedding party is picked, wedding dress is picked… Really the only things left are the little details.

I’m trying to get as much done as I can this summer because I go back to university in September and wont have time to do it then. (:

Post # 51
3080 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I’m a summer 2014 bride. So excited! Less than 14 months away now! Yay lol

Post # 52
84 posts
Worker bee

LOVE THIS THREAD. doesn’t make me feel like the only crazy one haha. we are thinking of August 2014. Didn’t book ANYTHING yet..but have several venues in mind. didn’t ask my bridesmaids yet..will do that after my vacation this month. any of you hiring a wedding planner of day of coordinator?

The topic ‘Any summer or Fall 2014 Brides out there!?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors