(Closed) Any Tara Keely 2200 brides!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 167
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@BrittanyAnne:  thankyou:) I have the post wedding blues:( wish we could do it all again! make the most of the buildup to your weddings as well as the day itself obviously! My dress is ivory. My veil was plain tulle and the colour was cream as the ivory veils were too pale next to the dress

Post # 168
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@helenbee81:  absolutely gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Post # 170
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@BrittanyAnne:  please let us know how the alterations go…i want the dress more of a trumpet than mermaid so I wanted to suggest this to the seamstress! The bottom is too beautiful to hem!

Post # 171
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hi Bees,

Here is a shot of the most wonderful day of my life, in the most beautiful dress! I am sad it’s over and already wanting to put it on again to wear around the house!

Post # 172
26 posts
Newbee

You look absolutely beautiful!!!!!

Post # 173
26 posts
Newbee

Post # 176
23593 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@klovesd:  What a BEAUTIFUL bride!! 😀

@nmvacchi:  Gorgeous!

Post # 177
26 posts
Newbee

@pengoala:  thank you so much!!!

Post # 178
8 posts
Newbee

Oh you all look stunning, I can’t wait to wear my dress x

Post # 179
2084 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Wow, I wish I would’ve found this post sooner, I absolutely loved this dress when I first started looking at gowns. Yay!!!!

Post # 180
9 posts
Newbee

Hi Ladies- I just wanted to warn you- if your seamstress suggests cutting the dress in half to make it shorter- don’t let her do it! My lady did and it was a disaster. She cut it in half around the waist because my belt would cover the seam.. but that made the waist bulky because the seam it thicker and the hip area was all baggy too. I ended up taking it to a second seamstress and so far she has corrected most of the issue- but there is still the bulky seam that annoys me. I go back to try it on again this week so I really hope she was able to get it perfect! :/

Post # 181
26 posts
Newbee

@BrittanyAnne:  OMG! That’s horrible! I would be so mad if someone did that to my dress. I hope the new lady can fix it for you! Good luck! Keep us posted!

The topic ‘Any Tara Keely 2200 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors