17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Post # 213
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@futurebride66 Thanks so much!!

@LtotheZ @Cavrose @nmvacchi You all look stunning!

@Meant2bMrsC Thats great! My dress just came in two weeks ago! So much more exciting when its your own dress and not a sample. I am getting non-funtional buttons added to the back as well. Did you order yours directly from Tara Keely? I ordered the hollow to hem sizing (i’m only 5’3″) so its perfect with 4 inch heels.

What is everyone doing for wedding shoes!!??

Post # 214
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Post # 215
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@KRJ2014:  Im 5 feet. The bridal store ordered it for me so I am not sure about the hollow to hem. With the crinoline slip and 5 inch heels, it does not need to be taken up… my concern is trying to find wedge flip flops or something more comfortable for the reception part :o/ below are similiar to the shoes i bought…i also picked a blingy belt and will have blingy jewlery along with a blingy hair comb….what accesories were you thinking about? Veil? I picked a fingertip veil with bling on the edges. I am also getting cups sewn in 🙂

@klovesd:  pretty!

Post # 216
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@Meant2bMrsC Love the shoes! I also got a blingy belt and I’ll get earrings. I got a fingertip length veil with 3 lace appliques along the edge. I am getting married in the Dominican so I think I will do a tropical flower in my hair. Are you getting extra boning along with the cups? My saleslady suggested I try a corset underneath to help with any wrinkling/bunching but I’m not sure if I’ll do that or just get the cups sewn in.

Post # 217
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@KRJ2014:  Thx. I think the flower will be a nice touch – how are you wearing your hair?

When i tried on my dress I didnt get a chance to speak with the seamstress. My dress only need to be taken in near the bust line, otherwise it fits like a glove. With that said there was still some wrinkles, so I am going to request for extra boning. A corset? I have a crinoline slip so that makes the dress 10x hotter, so with the cups inserted I am planning to go comando under my dress!!! lol 

Post # 218
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2014

LADIES I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Im in Australia and i really NEED this tara keely 2200 dress!

If any of you have bought it online could you PLEASE let me know which website so i can order it, my wedding is in February and i just found this dress now!

Please help!

Thanks xxxxxx

Post # 219
1 posts
Wannabee

@sheb91:  You can buy it in eternal bridal in brunswick in melbourne!

Post # 220
3339 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

I got married in April and LOVED this dress!!!  I used the belt from TK2206 because I liked the bling better.  Here are some of my favorite pics!

Post # 221
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@MrsJuly14:  just kidding, I am purchasing the 2014 version, Tara Keely 2400!!!

Post # 235
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Teaser from the photographer! Wedding was two weeks ago 🙂

Post # 236
378 posts
Helper bee

OMG this dress is absolutely stunning! Giving me pangs of dress regret– yikes!! =/ 

Post # 237
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Hi Ladies! I am soo close to buying this dress but I was wondering what the average alterations were costing since it’s already creeping up on my budget. I would have to have it hemmed and taken in. Can anyone help???

Also, what’s the concensus on boning in the bodice? Did people feel like they needed it?? Woo Hoo! Can’t wait!

Post # 238
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@jaymala07:  bodice and hemming are about $200 each. If you only need half an inch to an inch ask them to pucker the petticoat so it poofs more in the front. That’s what my salon did. I still had some trouble with walking but I only had one fitting. If I had had more I would have asked them to bring it up more. 

Post # 239
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Perfect! Thanks for the feedback! How did you feel about boning in the bodice? Did you feel like it needed to be added so it didn’t bunch?

Thanks!

The topic ‘Any Tara Keely 2200 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors