(Closed) Any Tara Keely 2200 brides!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 240
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@jaymala07:  that would have been useful. Mine did bunch, but I had a ribbon belt (slightly different than the standard) and it covered most of it

Post # 241
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Hello Ladies! I just want to get an opinion- this is the veil I have been looking at for a while. It will be a 30 in blusher with 55 inch veil in the back with a 1 in horsehail trim kind of like the dress. Does anyone think it will be too much for the dress?

Post # 242
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

No it’s perfect! I think it may be identical to mine! 

Post # 233
44 posts
Newbee

Nosyla:  Do you have any pictures from your wedding day? Im having a hard time finding real brides. I want to buy this dress!

Post # 233
2001 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

HI Bees! I purchased the Tara Keely 2400 dress which is very similar to the 2200. It doesn’t come in until February. Did any of you ladies bustle your gowns? If so, what kind of bustle? Please post pics if you have any. Also, did any of you wear a petticoat or crenoline under your dress? If so, what kind? Please post any pics! 

Post # 231
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Has anyone added straps to this dress? I’m wondering what it would look like with a little strap or cap sleeve! Has anyone else added extra lace to the top layer of the tulle so it flows down the dress a little more? I’m worried about it looking very cut off at the transition between the lace bodice and tulle! 

And if anyone has pics of how they bustled the dress too that would be very helpful!

Post # 233
506 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

has anyone recently gotten married in this dress? I love it! And I would love to see pics

Post # 235
506 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

beautyofdreams :  I really love the TK2200 and also the new modern update to the style with the TK2400 with the lace. I LOVE your dress! We have very similar taste, as I noticed so many aspects and details of your weddingin the video you posted are like exactly what I would have wanted. 🙂

You made that dress! So gorgeous girl!

The topic ‘Any Tara Keely 2200 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors