(Closed) Any Tara Keely 2200 brides!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I didn’t purchase it, but I sure came close, lovely dress!! It was my second choice

Here's my journey of dresses! Share yours! (Pic heavy) :  wedding curvy dress full figured 1 heavy journey pic pics plus size 1 weight loss IMG 0135

Post # 18
7 posts
Newbee

alright ladies….my dress came in and im having my first fitting on thursday! (06/21/12) ill give you some pictures once i get back in town! im soooooooo excited it finally here!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!! Laughing

Post # 19
7 posts
Newbee

after the pinning,,,,

Post # 20
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Mdserrano you look gorgeous. This is also my dress and seeing it again just gave me a sigh of relief. I keep thinking my dress is gonna be short, but I’m pretty sure the bodice gets longer the taller you are. (I’m 5’4) seeing it on you, eases my worry

Enjoy the dress! And enjoy your day!

Post # 21
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Hi everyone! I too have completely fallen in love with the Tara Keely 2200. It was the first dress I saw online after I got engaged, and the first one I tried on. I LOVED it and have tried on about 20 dresses since then, but 2200 is the dress for me. I am going to be ordering it this next week! Can’t wait! Here is a picture I snapped in the fitting room. I’m 5’4″ and usually a size 4. 

Post # 22
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Oh this gown is lovely!  The skirt looks like a waterfall!

Post # 23
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hi Ladies!!  I just wore my Tara Keely 2200 dress on my June 29th wedding day…. It was my favorite wedding day detail (besides my groom 🙂 and I didn’t want to ever take it off lol… I’m posting a few pics from the actual wedding day because I searched in vain for months to find pictures of an actual bride wearing this dress- hope you enjoy these pics (they are from camera phones- haven’t gotten the prof ones yet) and good luck and happy planning!!  

Post # 24
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I’m totally in love!  I am doing my due diligence and trying on other dresses so that I can confirm my love for this dress.  This is a ‘secret’ picture in the dressing room.   

Post # 25
38 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Shpgrl2020:  You look beautiful! Great to see a real bride in this dress!

Post # 26
18 posts
Newbee

Hello Ladies! Well I am brand new to weddingbee and this is my first post! I am super excited to have found you gorgeous girls in this dress! I tried it on just yesterday and just knew it was the one!! It is so much better seeing it on real people and not just on the website! Can I just ask what underskirt you are wearing under the dress? I tried it on with a small hoop but would love to know if you tried anything different!

Post # 27
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@jewel0928:  Hello! Can you remember who the veil was by when you tried this dress? Its a perfect match!

Post # 28
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@helenbee81:  I don;t know who the veil is by…sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Post # 29
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@jewel0928:  aw thankyou for replying anyway:)

Post # 30
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
@Shpgrl2020:  You look SO beautiful! Congrats 🙂

Post # 31
1010 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Sorry about how big the pictures are! Jeez! lol! I will be getting my Tara Keely dress in in December! Our wedding is in February!

The topic ‘Any Tara Keely 2200 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors