Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

View original reply
@jewel0928:  What was your first choice?!?! You cant leave us hanging!! 🙂

Post # 33
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Hello Bees! So I have finally ordered my Tara Keely 2200! After much debating here are my pics! I wont get the dress until feb 2013 though:( I loved seeing other brides pics when I was trying to decide so thought I should return the favour. I am soooooooo indecisive so It was a big deal finally choosing!

Post # 34
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Just ordered mine yesterday! Can’t wait to see it in a few months. All my pictures are on my phone otherwise I’d add some 🙂

Post # 35
1010 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@dancingriss:  Send them via email to yourself and then save o ur computer and add here! I love seeing girls in the Tara keely dress!

Post # 36
1010 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@helenbee81:  This dress looks AMAZING on you!!!

Post # 37
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Lepidoptera:  Thankyou so much, that is very kind of you. It was between this one and enzoani Dakota but I felt like this has a bit of everything! Lace, tulle, fishtail…. I have a fishtail underskirt on underneath- not sure if it’s supposed to be worn with one? 

Post # 38
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Lepidoptera:  Oh my goodness!!! Just realised that your pics are above my pics! I thought you looked amazing! Love your veil and belt too! Are you wearing an underskirt? 

Post # 39
1010 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@helenbee81:  Hey! No underskirt! I may actually be removing some of the crinolin. Just so the fullness of the dress doesnt maybe end up annoying me in the end. We will just have to see how full the dress will be brand new never worn when I get it in December! 

Post # 40
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I just ordered Tara Keely 2200! I’m a little surprised though… I know that bridal sizes are a bit different, but they ordered me a size 12. I’m usually a 4.  they promised that Tara Keely runs super small, so not to freak out. I hope and pray that they know what they’re doing. lol for those of you who have ordered this gown, what size are you usually and what size did you order?

Post # 41
18 posts
Newbee

Hey, well I’m a 0-2 and can’tremember exactly but think I’ve had to order a 10 because of my waist measurement? I’m worrying too because it’s such a big size difference! I suppose you can only work off the measurements on the size charts and hope they are accurate! 

Post # 42
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@helebee81, @leighford: I’m kind of surprised they had you order sizes so much bigger…I’m always an 8-10, and they ordered me a 10. I was able to try it on in a 10 too, so I knew what it would feel like in that size too. What size did you actually try on?

Post # 43
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

From what I’ve been told by my bridal consultant, wedding dress sizing is different. I too am a size 4 and told I need to get a size 10. I wouldn’t be scared! I’m sure they know what they’re doing and the sizing is just different 🙂

Post # 44
1010 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@leighford:  Street size I am a 4-6 they ordered me a size 12 because of my booty!! lol! I have a weird shaped body. My hips are a 6 my waist is a 0 , yep a zero! lol  and my chest is a 4. You can imagine how hard it is for me to find any dress to wear!

Post # 45
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I just ordered my TK2200 this weekend!! I would like to know how many Bees kept the original belt or went with a bling-y belt? I ordered the dress without the belt because I wasn’t crazy about it, but after seeing it on some of you I’m having second thoughts!

Post # 46
1010 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@klovesd:  I changed the belt to a blingy one!!!!!! I wasnt too fond of the original belt myself! I may be putting it on my flower girl! :O) The dress I found for her is this one which honestly is the BEST match for this dress i think! 

http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/pr/Alfred-Angelo-6665/45331

I searched HIGH and LOW for this dress!!!

@helenbee81: If your interested I just tagged you into this post as well! 

The topic ‘Any Tara Keely 2200 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors