(Closed) Any Tara Keely 2200 brides!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 77
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@Lepidoptera:  you look beautiful! I can wait to get my dress!!!

Post # 78
1010 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

View original reply
@nmvacchi:  Thank you! 

Post # 79
20 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Lepidoptera:  

You look gorgeous! I love the way the layers really poof out now!  I hope they can get the bust part right for you.  Unfortunately for me I have very small boobs so I’ll be looking for a way to fill out the dress!  Maybe add 2 cups..

Post # 80
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Why are u selling it!!! It looks great! I went to try mine on last night and I love it! Grant it it’s about 2 inches to big. 

Its a beautiful dress! Everyone in the bridal salon loved it. You should reconsider because u look great in it! My are u adding so much  extra stress weeks before your wedding? 

Your gorgeous in that! 

Post # 81
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

You all look stunning, can I ask did anyone choose this dress in white, I’ve been told the belt on this dress only comes in ivory! Is this true

Loudliudi38 is your dress white?

Thanks

Post # 83
26 posts
Newbee

Hey ladies!! Does anyone have a pic if the shoes they are wearing?

Post # 84
3339 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

View original reply
@Lepidoptera:  OMG!!!  I can’t believe you want to change your dress either.  You look stunning!  And I love love love your hairpiece!!!  Do you mind me asking what it is/where you got it?  I’ve been searching for months for something like that and haven’t found anything.  I love the earrings too.  It all matches so nicely.

View original reply
@Bridezilla13:  I too ordered the dress in ivory, but it’s not a heavy/dark ivory.  The sample I tried on was also ivory and I had to ask if it was white or ivory.  It really just looks white, especially with nothing stark white to compare it to.  Just thought I’d mention it in case you’re worried about ivory not being “the white wedding dress” look.

Post # 85
3339 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

View original reply
@nmvacchi:  I’m wearing these Caparros – Violetta.  They’re super sparkly!  🙂

Post # 86
26 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Christy42213:  those are so pretty!

Post # 87
26 posts
Newbee

@helovestica:  YAY!!! I can’t wait to see the pics! I love seeing everyone in their gowns!

Post # 88
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’ve recently purchased this dress as my wedding dress! I am getting a different belt that has pearls and crystals on it. Can’t wait for the belt to come in to see the complete look! 

Post # 89
4 posts
Wannabee

these are the shoes that I purchased to go with my tara keely dress. My bridesmaids are wearing blush pink dresses and the shoes have a touch of blush in them 🙂

Post # 90
4 posts
Wannabee

and last but not least, the belt that I purchased to go with my dress! 

Post # 91
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I bought the Tara Keely 2200 dress too! I love it!

The topic ‘Any Tara Keely 2200 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors