(Closed) Any Tara Keely 2200 brides!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 92
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Oh Shayelyn I absolutely love the belt and shoes, your going to be a stunning bride, I also bought this dress have yet to get shoes I had thought something sparkley but really love yours very elegant 

Post # 93
47 posts
Newbee

Tara Keel 2200 Bees!

I’m having a terrible time with accessorizing this dress! Please post your jewelry, head pieces, and shoes.

Post # 94
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@shayelyn4:  These shoes are gorgeous!  I have to know where you got them!! You look so amazing in your dress.  I love the belt choice.  I am also going with pearls in my jewelry.  Haven’t purchased my belt though (I opted out of the one it comes with when buying the dress).  Would definitely love to see pics of the dress with that belt.

Post # 95
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

The shoes are from: 

http://rachelsimpsonshoes.co.uk  

She has a beautiful collection of bridal shoes. My next dress fitting is May 1St and I’ll make sure that I snap a picture of the dress and belt together! I love seeing pictures of everyone in their dress! 

Post # 96
17 posts
Newbee

I just picked up my tara keely dress and it was too tight around the hips :(. It is a size 8. I usually take a size 4 in normal everyday dresses. The seamstress ensures me that she is able to let the dress out and said that she will alter it one month before my wedding. I’m feeling a bit stressed that a bigger size should have been ordered. Anyone have their dress let out? Thanks ! 

Post # 97
17 posts
Newbee
Post # 98
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
@Cavrose:  aww sorry to hear – do you have any pics? That makes me nervous bc i am a size 0 in womens and they ordered me a size 4…i hope mine wont be too tight:( i know other bees in this dress the boutique had them order 2-3 sizes bigger than their usual! try not to worry i am sure the streamstress will do a good job!

Post # 99
17 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Meant2bMrsC:  

View original reply
@Meant2bMrsC:  thanks for responding @reneeadele. I don’t have any pics but I find it tight around the bum area. I ordered it in jan and I haven’t gained any weight since. There seems to be extra seam on the inside of the dress. The lady at the bridal salon said there will be no problem letting it out. So I am praying that is the case. i have no room to gain any sort of weight in tthe ect few mths now. Haha. Thanks for the support. I’m sure you have ordered the right size. Ill see if I have any pics from Jan! 

Post # 100
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
@Cavrose:  i was looking at the size chart and it seems that the ‘hips’ part is pretty slim in the measurements they give…if your like me im much bigger in my hips than my waist & bust…im sure they know what they are doing and the designer put that extra seam in there for a reason!

Post # 101
17 posts
Newbee

Post # 102
17 posts
Newbee

Post # 103
17 posts
Newbee

@reneeadele – here are some pics from the inital fitting.  I wish it fit me like this now 🙁  I will keep you updated!  thanks for the advice!

Post # 104
17 posts
Newbee

Post # 105
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I think I prefer the flower belt. It’s a bit softer and maybe more fitting for my venue

What do others think?

Post # 106
2085 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
@shayelyn4:  I love your belt!  Where did u find it and can i ask how much it was?

The topic ‘Any Tara Keely 2200 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors