Post # 1
I am new to Wedding Bee and I am hoping some of you Chicago Bees could give me some input on Asrai Garden as a wedding florist. They’ve gotten glowing reviews on Yelp and in the Chicago Reader but I’m a little nervous about price. (I have a meeting with them soon…) Are they reasonable in comparison to other Chicago florists? Overpriced? Their arrangements are so beautiful and unique but I need some reviews from you all…
Post # 3
- Wedding: September 2007 - Hyatt Lodge, Oak Brook IL
I haven’t worked with Asrai personally, but they get great reviews not only from brides, but also other florists, so that’s a positive thing!
I’m a wedding planner in Chicago, so I can recommend a number of fantastic florists and ones who I think are "reasonable" (this is of course a subjective term, but at least in comparison with the Chicago wedding floral market)
– Vale of Enna – vale-of-enna.com (one of my faves)
– Petal Play – petalplaydesign.com (in the burbs, but I LOVE them)
– Fleur – fleurchicago.com (used them for my own wedding!)
– A New Leaf – anewleafchicago.com (received an amazing arrangement from them recently!!)
– Larkspur – larkspurchicago.com (reasonably priced and great work)
Post # 4
Thanks so much Emerald! I really appreciate the recommendations. A majority of my friends aren’t married, so I have had trouble knowing where to start.