(Closed) Any tips, Advice for a Budget NYC wedding? 100 guests

posted 10 years ago in New York City
Post # 17
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

THE AURORA GALLERY THEY ARE 300/HOUR. WE DECIDED TO GET MARRIED AT VOELKER ORTH NUSEUM IN THEIR GARDEN FOR 200 THEN GO TO THE GALLERY. ITS A GREAT SPACE IF YOU ARE A DIY LIKE US

Post # 18
388 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
@bklynbridetobe: I went to an engagement party at the Ethical Culture society (on PPW, right?) and it was really pretty.

Post # 19
7365 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
@jmc: yep. I think if I can chop my list down to 100 ish it would be a great venue, but currently the list is 150ish (granted all of those probably wont’ come) so I’m ambivalent. Other than that I really liked it. Maybe I’ll just have to throw myself a party in that space 🙂

Post # 21
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2020

Where did you end up renting?

Post # 23
7 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Miso:  I am currently looking for somethiing in Brooklyn that can accommodate 100 guests or less for open bar and heavy passed hors d’oeuvres, and dancing! Where did you get married?

Post # 24
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

We had our rooftop reception at the Top of the Strand at the Strand Hotel in Midtown Manhattan…  could not stress how awesome staff was.  Contact them.  Very charming cabanas.  View is awesome.  Heard food was pretty good (I didn’t eat much).  We heard so many times that our wedding was the best wedding ever!

Post # 25
1 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
Audreysdance:  hi how much did they charge you? I’m looking for a sat night in August for my wedding!  If you have photos to share from your day that would be great! Thanks!

Post # 26
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2015

DIY!!!!  I’ve been in love with Pinterest!

The topic ‘Any tips, Advice for a Budget NYC wedding? 100 guests’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors