(Closed) Any Turks & Caicos honeymooners nervous!?? First time post

posted 6 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
3886 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m not traveling there anytime soon, but I’m a very experienced traveler and I wouldn’t let this put me off unless it was something tied to a specific location (a specific cruise ship, hotel, or venue), kind of along the lines of the norovirus outbreaks you hear about every summer on the cruise ships.  

It’s very easy to protect yourself against many viruses by simply washing your hands regularly,especially after touching “public” things like doorknobs, money and hotel phones; staying out of crowded situations like city busses where people may cough/sneeze on you; being careful to eat only cooked foods or raw foods that have their own “wrappers” like the peel on an orange; and generally just acting like it’s cold and flu season.  

Without knowing exactly what virus is causing people to get ill, it’s hard to say for certain, but most of the viruses need some way to get into your body and many won’t live very long outside the human body. If you take a little extra caution, you can still have a really good time while minimizing the risk of getting sick.

Post # 5
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Did you end up going?  How was it?

The topic ‘Any Turks & Caicos honeymooners nervous!?? First time post’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors