- 6 years ago
- Wedding: October 2013
Over the last few days, Fiance and I have been deciding on what our day will look like, and now it’s time for me to get to work!
We know we will be marrying on Monday, October 14 in North Georgia. We will be renting a cabin for Sunday night (and possibly for the next few days…) and I will be going to the spa on Sunday. We are going to have a quiet, romantic dinner together that night, wake up, get up and dressed, and marry outside with our dogs by our sides. If only we could find a way to get our kitty kitty involved too! Then, we will have a little picnic, portraits, and dance together. (We are so romantic like that!) Since we won’t be having guests, all we have to decide on is
1. Where to stay (cabins, yurts, B&B, hotel?!) Must be animal friendly
2. Creating our vows, choosing a reading
3. Dinner Plans (restaurant, cook in cabin, hire a chef?!)
4. What he will wear (I already have my dress!! pics later!)
5. Photographer/ Videographer (really would like students/ new photogs to do it!!)
6. Our flowers
7. Hair, Makeup, and Spa
8. Our cake caterer (vegan friendly!!)
9. A local farm fresh market for our picnic
10. Honeymoon plans! (We originally wanted to go backpacking, but it will depend on our dog’s capabilities and willingness… and what to do with our kitty?)
Phew! At least that’s less than a ‘typical’ wedding, but seriously, I’m already exhausted! Kudos to all those brides planning huge DIY weddings- I would keel over and die!