- 3 years ago
- Wedding: June 2019
Hello lovely Bees!
I am seeing what the chances are of having a fellow Victorian bride to be/past bride, who is planning to have/has had their beautiful wedding day at Cloudehill in Olinda (Mt. Dande). We went there for Mother’s Day and fell in love with the place – it is stunning. It suits us well – very small wedding of
We’ve had a look at their website and the associated restaurant, and it seems reasonably priced, for what we could gather; but it is always good to have another person’s opinion.
So if you’ve used them, or are planning to:
– How have you found the process?
– What made you choose them?
– Food – what was it like? Do you think you got value for money?
– Can you decorate the venue yourself?
– Were staff accomodating and helpful?
– Corkage fees, or cake cutting fees?
– Did the restaurant feel cramped?
– Was there room to dance?
– What day/season/time did you get married? Were the gardens busy that day with general members of the public? (preliminary plans are a Friday in Spring or Autumn, 1pm ceremony and drinks/dinner afterwards – the venue closes at 8pm, which suits us because we’re old well before our years haha)
– Did Cloudehill charge a fee to use the garden? If so, did that cost include chair rentals?
Haha, so many questions! Please add any more info you feel necessary 🙂