Any waiting bees out there super excited for a 2019 proposal?

posted 11 months ago in Waiting
Post # 2
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2020 - City, State

Hello. I am also waiting! My boyfriend and I are both 31 and this will be my second marriage and his first. We’ve known each other since we were 13 and reconnected almost 3 years ago now. He has told me he has the ring, but I think hes waiting because he has always said he doesn’t want to do it around the holidays. We are going on a week long trip in March and I’m really hoping that it happens then. Either way I think it will happen sometime in 2019! 

Post # 3
379 posts
Helper bee

Hi! I’m waiting for a soon to come proposal as well!! I think early 2019 πŸ™‚ I’m super excited and sooooo happy that my boyfriend and I are on the same page and both ready to move forward πŸ™‚ I hope yours comes soon!!! Yay!

Post # 4
209 posts
Helper bee

I dream of 2019 but think it will be early 2020 … which is also OK … but we are taking a big trip in August and I have hopes…but won’t be sad if it doesn’t happen …since the trip will be amazing on its own without a proposal. 

We are 36 (me) and 35…my second…his first… we have been friends since 15/14 and just started dating a year ago but have loved each other forever. I have every love letter he has ever written me. So glad to have him in my life and that we are finally togther. ^_^ 

Post # 5
1475 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2021 - Kauai, HI

I think I’ve already shared this a bazillion times but I am also planning and expecting a 2019 proposal.  I got his ring over the summer he picked it out because he didn’t want me to spend too much. I bought a cute little wood box for it and plan to do my proposal on his birthday in April.  He wants his own proposal haha. 

I think he’ll wait for me to go first but promised me it would be within 6 months of mine or by the end of 2019.  He may or may not have my ring.  There are 3 we looked at and love. I think he chose the sapphire one but I’m not really sure.  I look forward to being surprised.  He said he has a tentative plan but hasn’t decided yet.  He expects me to propose in the the first 3 months of the year, he even opened the proposal window early to include our 2 year anniversary on 12/29. Part of me wants to get this show on the road but we’re not in a hurry so I’ll wait and execute plan. 

I kind of hope he goes first, but I don’t think he will. He intends to make me weep lol.  We’ve already been teasing eachother for months with fake proposals.  We’ve really enjoyed this pre-engagement time!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors