(Closed) Anybody Else wearing the alfred angelo 2300?? I wanna see!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I got this dress too! I have tried it on, I am debating on whether I should get cap sleeves, leave the sleeves spaghetti strap, or go strapless.

Post # 5
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Alfred Angelo 2300 was my dream dress when I was looking! I was 99.9% sure that it would be the one. In person, it was as beautiful as I had imagined, but another dress fit my body shape better and was more “me.”  🙂 Did you end up getting it?

Sorry for the big pics!

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Beautiful! Are the straps removable?

Post # 7
6 posts
Newbee

I’m not sure if the straps are removable but when I tried it on last weekend, the lady in the shop said that the alterations staff would have no problem cutting it off so I don’t think it will be that difficult Laughing

Post # 8
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

I am wearing this dress, but won’t have photos until my dress actually arrives in December.

Post # 9
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

The dress ordered to my measurements is a bit too big here but we won’t be having any fittings until mid-August. We chose to remove the flowers due to a change of location. (Sorry for the photo quality – Mum was just snapping away with her phone)

Post # 10
734 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Glad you posted this… I love this dress…

And it looks so beautiful on you two – @sweetie622  @Mollie-Rose 

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

This dress looks so beautiful on you girls. I got this dress too but I won’t have pictures until my first fitting in a couple weeks. Have either of you gotten a veil yet? I’m trying to decide if I should buy the one that matches from alfred angelo or not.

Post # 12
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

So excited to e wearing this dress in September but can’t find any pictures of people wearing it on the day.. Looking for hair and veil ideas! How are you guys wearing it?! 

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Love this dress! You All look amazing!!

Just to ask what petticoat or jupon are you wearing with it??

Any before and after pics to see how it effects the dress :0)

Post # 14
303 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

The dress looks amazing!!

The topic ‘Anybody Else wearing the alfred angelo 2300?? I wanna see!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors