(Closed) Anybody have pics of this dress: David’s Bridal J9898?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Do you still need pics? I ordered the dress a few days ago, I will be getting it today. I can post some pics for you?

Let me know!

Meg

Post # 4
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I tried to find a pic, I swear I saw one somewhere of an actual person! Its a really pretty dress!! Please post pics!

Post # 5
7 posts
Newbee

The dress is AWESOME! I love it. it also has pockets, I was so happy to find out b/c I was looking for a dress with pockets. I gave up on the pocket idea when I found this dress. I put it on last night…..and I was like HEY there is pocket!!!! My friends were looking at me like I was crazy… LOL! 

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee

Ill post pics in the gallery for you.

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee

http://gallery.weddingbee.com/photo/wedding-wedding-dress-photos-56

You can click this link it should take you to my dress!

It has not been steamed and pressed, I had just taken it out of the box from DB thats why it is so wrinkled, sorry. If have have any questions about the fit and size you should get, just ask I might me able to help some. Also I dont have anything under the dress like a long line bustier so its not as smooth as it would be if someone did.

Hope You like! It really is a beautiful dress!

Meg

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I was thinking of getting this dress. How does it fit? What size did you get? Were you worried about ordering the size without trying it on?

The topic ‘Anybody have pics of this dress: David’s Bridal J9898?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors