(Closed) Anybody Planning Yet for Sept 2012

posted 7 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
3012 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@DevolSyawla: I’m not getting married in September, but in October 2012.  I’m in a lull with planning right now.  Only thing I have set in stone is the venue.  I don’t have to worry about a baker or caterer because it’s a package deal.  We just meet up with them when the wedding approaches to talk about what to have.  Next on my list is finding a photographer.  I hear they are booking fast for 2012.

I also buy things here and there for my DIY projects.

By The Way – I love that your username is written backwards.  Noticed that immediately. πŸ™‚

Post # 5
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

yes i have my venue colors and dress !!

Post # 6
749 posts
Busy bee

ME!!! I have my venue, BM/GM, colors and dress πŸ™‚

Post # 8
102 posts
Blushing bee

We booked our venue 3 months ago . Our photographer and Dj are booked. I have my centerpieces pretty much bought! I have my guestbook and misc. stuff. I think I figured out my dress but am holding off a little πŸ™‚

Post # 9
513 posts
Busy bee

We don’t have a date or a venue officially (we’re shooting for sept 2012), but I’ve already paid for my dress and am just waiting for it to be delivered! And I already designed our invitations too! Little by little I get things done, and then that way I don’t have to worry about it when it gets closer!

Post # 10
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

yes! we just booked yesterday! 

Post # 11
529 posts
Busy bee

me too! venue booked πŸ™‚ I want to  do DIY but im scared I will change my mind with so much time to go so I am holding off!

Post # 12
24 posts
Newbee

We booked our ceremony/reception venue last week, which includes the caterer and baker. I have our colors pretty much finalized and now we’re looking for a photographer!

Post # 13
Hostess
4793 posts
Honey bee

Ack! We have nothing…we’re not even sure we’re getting married in September. All we know is we’re getting married in 2012. Egads Undecided

Post # 14
177 posts
Blushing bee

We’ve got the venue and the photographer booked for our wedding next September.  I’ve also got invites and Save-The-Date Cards designed.  Right now we’re working on booking an officiant.  I really want to go dress shopping, but am forcing myself to wait till this September, so I don’t end up with too much time to second-guess myself.

Post # 15
312 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Dress, decor I want, venue picked out, meeting with florist in a week.  Photographer and videography (family member and a friend).

Post # 16
4355 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m a Sept 1 2012 bride. So far we’ve booked a venue (a week after we got engaged), the church (3 weeks after we got engaged) and the photographer (about a month after we got engaged). I’ve been dress shopping but nowhere close to buying, and I have got quotes on cake, flowers and decor but I’m waiting a little bit to actually move forward with anything else. We are going to ask our wedding party members if they’ll be part of our day soon too.

We also have engagement pictures booked in early June so we can get working on some STD since it’s a long weekend and we have lots of Out of Town guests.

The topic ‘Anybody Planning Yet for Sept 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors