(Closed) Anybody try the DB VW351071 Vera Wang

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Not yet but I want to soon. I noticed that there’s only one real person pic on the DB website. It  looks a lot like Priscilla of Boston’s Vineyard collection “Alma” and has the same styling as the Galina T3039.

Post # 4
11 posts
Newbee

Yes!  I ended up getting it but don’t have pictures because my mom’s camera sucks.  Once it comes in i’ll post pics

Post # 5
65 posts
Worker bee

bought it. love it.

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Yup. Bought it. It is amazing, and a bargain at $800.

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I also bought this dress….my dream dress and so so fitting for my venue. The Vera Wang model picture is not the best representation of it. It is so lovely!!!!!!

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

this is my dress!  the pic on the site is misleading:  the dress has much more of an edge/coolness to it.  the bow can be wrapped to lower the empire waist (which also adds the customization of a corset), the pockets are just great, the petal back is a neat detail, and the fabric is awesome (puffy, soft, airy) – especially for $800. 

Post # 9
8 posts
Newbee

Hi ladies! Has anyone got a picture of this dress yet? I’m dying to see it on a real bride :]

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I just bought this dress and it’s lovely. However, as you can see in the picture, it is very wrinkled. I asked David’s Bridal if they would steam it and I would come back it to try it on prior to my purchase and they said no, because everytime you steam it you run this risk of discolouring or damaging the fabric. I bought it anyways because I am happy with the ‘crushed look’ of the dress but I am curious if anyone has steamed this dress and if they had any issues. Thank you!

Post # 11
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

i was wondering about the same issue…raw tafetta (whatever that means), can you steam it?

i’m indonesian and came across an album by my photographer, where the bride is doing a destination wedding in jerusalem, israel. she seems to be wearing the same dress…i think the travelling should mean the dress must be extra wrinkled.

in their wedding album, yes it seems wrinkled but it’s still drop dead gorgeous 😛 plus, wedding photography nowadays are often a bit overexposed…so in photos it may look better but i don’t know what my guests might be saying :/ i’m having a destination wedding as well…i love the raw look, but still wonder if i can keep the wrinkling to minimum.

direct link to album (larger pics): http://www.axioo.com/blog/2012/03/23/haryo-ayu

disclaimer: i don’t own these pics, their copyright belongs to their respective owners.

The topic ‘Anybody try the DB VW351071 Vera Wang’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors