(Closed) Anybody wearing/wore Romona Keveza L216?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
3613 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@socalmeli: Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I sold my dress last week. SerenaSF was looking for a used L216 but then decided to go ahead and buy it brand new. I agree with you, it is a gorgeous dress. If you’re looking at used listings also check for L196, it’s almost identical to the L216.

Post # 7
652 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

That’s  a gorgeous dress.  I tried it on but I ended up going with another Legends dress.  I tried on a similar dress to the L216 as well by Watters http://www.watters.com/Product/WattersBrides/1079B/

It has the same shape and the lace isn’t the same as the L216 it is definitely under 3k.  Might be worth trying it on!

Post # 8
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’m a Ramona girl but not this exact dress. Love her stuff

Post # 9
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Yes!  I am!  As Melis posted, that’s my dress!  Finding a dress was a lot more difficult for me than I anticipated, but I am completely in love with the L216 and very happy with how it all turned out.  A couple pictures are below, but if you are interested you can see a lot more on my previous post, where I gush heavily about this dress: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/i-am-now-officially-a-two-dress-bride-warning-pic-heavy

I’d look for used L195s like Meliss suggested.  The dress is identical except a-line, and can be altered to have a similar silhouette as the L216 if needed.

(the sample was a few sizes too big so is pinned heavily)

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@SerenaSF: hey I’m just curious how much you paid for the dress? I tried it on today and I’m in love with it!! I’m from Ottawa Canada and was quoted 3500 before taxes… seems a bit expensive for a dress that’s been around for awhile.. wondering if I should try to shop around or if the price sounds about right.

ps you look stunning int he dress!

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hello,

If anyone still has a used L216 in a size 8-10 I’m very interested. I love this dress so much but sadly cannot afford the “new” price. It looks wonderful on everyone who has posted photos.

The topic ‘Anybody wearing/wore Romona Keveza L216?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors