(Closed) Anyone a Mori Lee 4163 bride??

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m wearing Mori Lee 4163 in May for our outdoor wedding. I’m wearing my hair down too but half pulled bak around my temples to show my earrings. I have drop diamond earrings and a double pearl necklace the lays close to my neck. My hair will be something like this. What are you thinking of doing for a veil?

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hi I am another Mori Lee Bride 🙂 let me know how you are getting on and any pics xxx

Post # 6
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hey ladies,

I too am a Mori Lee 4163 bride 🙂 I’m either wearing my hair down in soft waves, or half up, half down, with a diy flower fascinator. Not sure about jewelery. I did buy a vintage beaded belt to go below the bustline. No clue what to do for earrings, necklace, or bracelet?

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m a MoriLee 4163 bride too!! I’ll have my hair half up too but I’m PUMPED about my jewelry!

I’m making necklaces for myself and all the girls, very simple, just a pendant of the ‘Devoted 2 U’ Swarovski Crystal, kind of like this: http://static.artfire.com/admin/product_images/thumbs/–120000–95015_product_754708653_thumb_large.jpg

Mine will be the biggest and all the girls will have the same necklace only one size smaller.

Earrings are still up in the air, but for now it’s the SHOES that I’m stressing over! I don’t even know where to start! Anyone have any ideas on those???

SSCHAF: I was thinking of doing something like that with my dress, a belt, do you have any pictures??? I’m curious to see what it would look like!

Post # 8
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

My belt should be coming in this week. I will definitely post pics when it comes in 🙂

Post # 10
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2017

My dress is Mori Lee 4863…very similar to 4163 but with a beaded sash and in Duchess Satin.  The sash adds a bit of “bling” to the dress and I was actually considering adding a brooch to the pick up…to add a bit more bling!

@Sschaf – I love the belt you picked!!  

The topic ‘Anyone a Mori Lee 4163 bride??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors