(Closed) Anyone else getting married on 13/7/2013?

posted 8 years ago in July 2013
Post # 32
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

hello fellow july 13th brides of 2013 …….im one too

Post # 33
4 posts
Wannabee

Hello fellow 7/13/13ers! He proposed April 29th, and we chose that date for one because we want a summer wedding (we are getting married in Dana Point Harbor in OC, CA) so we want nice weather, and because I wanted at least a year to plan but no more than 2 years, and July gave us about 14 1/2 months! Plus, I like the ring of that date ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’m one of those crazy DIY people who actually wants to do everything now because I hate the thought of stressing later (plus I wanna get as much done before I go back to school and have no time!) so we already have the venue, rental company, officiant, photographer, dj, caterer and bakery chosen (a couple we still have to put deposits down for but are on a very tight budget so we are waiting a bit on that), we have all of our songs chosen, our wedding party, guest list, colors, centerpieces and table settings figured out, aisle runner and pomanders to line aisle in process of being made, and I found my dream dress (or so I think!) and will be dress shopping next weekend. Some people think Im crazy for doing so much now when I have so much time but every bride has told me… the time goes SO fast and even if you think everything is done, the last few weeks are CRAZY! Planning ahead will prevent me from becoming a bridezilla!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats and happy planning to you all ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 34
14 posts
Newbee

13.07.13 Bride here too! Doesn’t that sound awesome???

I remember lurking this thread a couple of months ago thinking, wow these brides have so much stuff done! We have our church, venue, caterer, photographer, videographer and dj/ band booked. So as you can tell, still a lot to be done… But I think we’re going to take a break for a bit since its been so hectic! I suppose we still have a year to do the rest. Both of us are super picky and still want to get the best bang for our buck !

Good luck to all you brides! 

Post # 35
143 posts
Blushing bee

Happy -1 Anniversary Everyone!!!

365 days to go…

Post # 36
505 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@xx_ambyrr_xx:  Yay!! I was so excited to wake up this AM and realize what day it was ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 37
56 posts
Worker bee

the countdown is on ladies. Everything is done except for cake tasting (am gluten intolerant, it’s an ongoing thang lol) I should preface that I’m in graduate school and a full time teacher so the summer is when I go nuts, do it all, then sit back all year and fret. 

I hope that your planning is going well as the countdown churns on. So exciting!!!!

Post # 38
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi everyone! I’m a July 13, 2013 bride too! 

Post # 39
4 posts
Wannabee

I wanted to take this date too but we can’t Cry now I’m taking th 7th of July

Post # 40
100 posts
Blushing bee

We are having our wedding on July 13th 2013 too! We HAD to have this exact date because one of my bridesmaids is from Germany and this is the ONLY weekend she could get off work! I’m so excited for her to be a part of our special day ! Yayay! So far we have booked our ceremony venue, picked up (turning in next week) our reception site contract, booked a photographer, selected an officiant, started buying reception table decor, put a down payment on my dress, selcted and informed our bridal party and selected wedding bands. We’ve been a little cusy with the planning, not overwhelming though. We still have a ton to do but a good amount of time. How far is everybody else? Any girls bought their dresses yet?

Post # 41
2546 posts
Sugar bee

We’ve got 7/13/13 also! So far we’ve got our reception site booked & deposit paid, just put the deposit on our photographer (yippie!), sending out our STD’s next week (DIY), we have our ceremony site picked out but since its a park they only take reservations 6 mos in advance, we’ve selected an officiant (my dad), we’ve finished our guest list, we’ve got our baker chosen but haven’t put the deposit down yet, also got our reception music booked (yay soul night!), our website is nearly completed (just need to do the actual negotiating process of blocking rooms), we’ve chosen our bm’s & gm’s but haven’t spilled the beans yet (we were waiting on STD’s first)…. 

Pheww i think thats about it for now! We have some friends in town this coming week & I took vacation time at work so I’m looking forward to a week full of fun & no wedding ANYTHING! 

Post # 42
12 posts
Newbee

Deposit Paid Contract Signed, i too am a July 13th 2013 Bride

Post # 43
12 posts
Newbee

Just Bought My Dress , What do you think.

Got no Pics on me Though

Post # 44
2 posts
Wannabee

Im also a 7.13.13 bride! and let me just say you guys make me feel lazy! haha. We have our ceremony venue booked, and are putting our deposit down on our reception venue on thursday. I have found the dress of my dreams! But, we did not qualify for a credit card through DB so I have to wait to save some money, so I should be ordering in the next month! I have chosen what my centerpieces will be, and bought some items for them. I’ve also been buying brooches for my brooch bouquet which I CAN NOT wait to start making! This wedding is coming so fast!!!!

Post # 45
26 posts
Newbee

Hi Date twins how is it going for my fellow brides of 07-13-2013 …me i think i have finally found my dress super exciited planning to hide it at my moms since my Fiance doesnt wanna c it yet he is super curious 

Post # 46
509 posts
Busy bee

@Adams_bee:  Yep!

Venue booked – check

Dress – check

Shoes – arrived yesterday!

Photographer – check

Booking car right now…

The topic ‘Anyone else getting married on 13/7/2013?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors