(Closed) Anyone else getting married on 13/7/2013?

posted 8 years ago in July 2013
Post # 47
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hi Bees, I’m a 7-13-13 bride as well. Glad to see where people are in the planning process. So far the venue for ceremony/reception, photographer, officiant and DJ are booked. I’m meeting with a florist this weekend. I’m doing DIY save the dates and invitations. We are having a hawaiian themed wedding, my family is from there and my Fiance has been going every year since he was little. I found my desing I wanted to use on oneheartweddings.com, I joined for a small fee and have access to their entire site for templates and clipart.  I’ve already designed the STD’s, invitations, menu cards, table numbers, seating chart and programs. Our STD’s are magnets, I ordered magnet photo paper in 4×6 and I’ll get 2 STD’s out of one sheet of the magnet paper, I just have to print them from our inkjet and have the girls over to help out with the cutting.  I’ll be starting my dress hunt in October, can’t wait. So far I feel like everything is on track and I don’t feel stressed, I can only pray it stays that way.

Post # 48
29 posts
Newbee

I just found this thread – I’m a 7/13/13 bride too!

So far all I’ve done is pick out ceremony/reception venue (and pay deposit) and buy my dress! Eek! I am starting to feel like I’m behind…

Post # 50
29 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@anothersmith:  You’re not crazy, I’ve been engaged since December and have been WeddingBee/TheKnot/Pinterest “planning” for months, but only recently started doing REAL planning!

Post # 51
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Wow – I guess i am VERY behind. We just put a deposit down on our venue today. So it is official, I am a July 13, 2013 bride!

Post # 52
1 posts
Wannabee

July 13th is the day we met. We just got engaged 2 days ago and I’m going to suggest that date for our wedding.

Post # 53
59 posts
Worker bee

Hi girls…  This is my date as well!!!! What’s the response from people when you tell them the date?  I get the “it’s not a friday is it?”  all the time…… We met on February 13th got engaged on February 13th so just tell people the 13th is a lucky number for us.

Venue-check

photographer-check

Ceremony site-check

DIY decor-some check LOTS more to do

Food-check

DJ-check

Dress-check

Hair and makeup-check

ceremony music-check

looked at invitation ideas but nothing confirmed or STD cards(prob won’t do them)

Bridesmaid dresses-working on it but i’m having a hard time being decisive

Did I mention that I have a TONNE of DIY projects left to do that are FREAKING me out? lol

We dont’ have a justice of the peace yet either

I can’t shake the feeling that I’m missing tonnes of stuff but this list looks long. But everyday I feel like I should be doing something like I forgot something anyone else feel that way?

Post # 54
37 posts
Newbee

This is my date too! We put the deposit on the venue last week! I’m wedding dress shopping Dec.5th!!! I can’t wait!!!

Post # 55
55 posts
Worker bee

Count me in… July 13, 2013!  Lots done, but lots more to do…  My DIY wedding is going great but I think I am gonna be done too soon that I will have to start looking for extra projects just to keep me busy”’lol.

Post # 56
505 posts
Busy bee

4 months to go! Yay!

Post # 57
130 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@MrsLoebbs: I was just going to say the same thing lol. It’ll be here before we know it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 58
58 posts
Worker bee

Im also 13.07.2013. bride. we chose this date because we started dating on March 13 2 years ago. so 13 is kinda important to us ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 59
55 posts
Worker bee

Forget twins…. maybe we can have a record here…lol!

Post # 60
1274 posts
Bumble bee

Three more months!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 61
55 posts
Worker bee

again…6 weeks heehee

The topic ‘Anyone else getting married on 13/7/2013?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors