(Closed) Anyone else getting married on 13/7/2013?

posted 8 years ago in July 2013
Post # 62
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hello, my name is Julie, I am also getting married on the 13th July 2013, 34 sleeps to go and the nerves are kicking in. We are in Brisbane Australia.

I recently purchased a second wedding dress and am now very relaxed and happy about my choice, its going to be a huge surprise for everyone as I have only told them about the dress I am not wearing lol.

Rose petals doves, strectch pink hummer and $23000 later, so much so a simple cheap wedding, its going to be fabulous, its formal, we have a live band and will have hreat fun on the day.

Post # 63
196 posts
Blushing bee

Hey guys! I’m Katrina. My Boyfriend or Best Friend and I just decided to elope – 7/13. My parents and my favorite uncle (I’ve very close with him) are going to be in Reno that weekend, and we’ve talked about getting married for months, so we decided we should just go for it! I know I’m late-coming to this thread, but I”m still excited! My parents have already got the hotels booked, so I’m just waiting for my (casual) dress and (awesome) shoes to come in the mail!

Post # 64
3 posts
Wannabee

9 more sleeps, the nerves are going crazy, how is everyone coping, are you still sane???

Post # 65
1265 posts
Bumble bee

Ahhhh I’m getting so excited! Starting to lose my mind a little with all the details and logistics. Kinda just want to be MARRIED already!!!!!

Post # 66
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi everybody!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to all of you! We also got married on July 13 2013!!! I was looking to see who got married on that date also, so that we can all celebrate our anniversary together each year! It would be nice to have a page where we can all share pictures of our weddings and get to know each other…Im from Montreal Canada. Have a great day everybody! Anik

Post # 66
10 posts
Newbee

I also was married on July 13, 2013!

The topic ‘Anyone else getting married on 13/7/2013?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors