- 7 years ago
- Wedding: November 2013
For sale I have:
– 120 gold chargers like this (http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/gold-leaf-plate-charger-527713/) for $1 each
– Clear vases with white pillar candles inside (used for the aisles, windows and altar). I believe the vases vary from 6-9″ in height. I’d sell the vases + pillar candles for $2 each. The skinny vases have the candle permanently inside (no pillar candle that can be removed) and are $1. I’ll upload a photo of the aisle and altar at the bottom.
– 60 long sparklers for exit. The entire sparkler is 18″ long, and they burn for 2 minutes. Selling all for $20.
– Cake plates and dessert plates. Some from an antique store in Savannah, and some new. Most are clear glass, white, or gold. If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll send pics and prices.
– Over 100 brass candlesticks. I’ll paste a photo below so you can see how I used them on the reception tables. I think they’d also look great at an altar. Again, let me know if you’re even somewhat interested and I’ll send photos and prices. The small ones would probably be around $2-3 each. The large ones (up to 3 feet tall) were pricey, so I’d consider renting them for around $10-$20 each depending on size.
– Gold trimmed board/chalkboard that I used for the reception table assignments. I printed the cards at FedEx Office and taped to the board, then set it on a nice iron easel I borrowed from a friend. I don’t have a photo of this yet; still waiting for the professional photos. Selling for $15.
– Cathedral length veil, ivory. No trim or jewels, just simple. Selling for $50.
Let me know if you have any more questions or want photos of anything specific. You’re going to LOVE getting married in Savannah!