(Closed) Anyone else planning to TTC in 2013?

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

We are!! This is my first month off of BC and I started taking Prenatal Vtamins.  We already have a 2 1/2 year old so he keeps us pretty busy but we are excited to add to our family! Our goal is to buy a house in the beggining of the year. GL to you and happy BDing!!

Post # 4
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

We’re talking about trying in the fall of 2013 (around the wedding time!)

What is BDing???

Post # 5
93 posts
Worker bee

@jennyinstereo:  BD= Baby Dancing…sorry its lingo from the TTC boards Wink

Post # 6
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

We are! I’m going off the pill at the end of this summer (seems so far away!). We’ve been trying to eat healthier, I’ll be making sure I talk to my doctor (have an appt in a couple months), getting a dental check up to make sure I don’t need any fillings, I’ll start taking pre-natal vitamins and just generally saving money 🙂

Post # 7
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I just started my last month of BC. We are literally starting TTC on Jan 1, and hoping for a honeymoon baby 🙂

Post # 8
4099 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

FH and I are going to TTC as soon as we are married in May 🙂

Post # 9
442 posts
Helper bee

Today will by my last day of my BC pill. I have to say, I’m alittle sad because my periods have always been so regular on the pill and I’m not looking forward to a crazy cycle!! We plan on TTC around May 2013. My husband seems more ready than me sometimes!! It’s just crazy to think about!!!

Has anyone had any good positive experiences going off BC?? All I keep hearing about is bad things like acne and bad periods.

Post # 10
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@MrsDavis0929:  BD’ing LOVE it!!!!

I’m excited to see this thread.  We are thinking of starting to try this spring.  We get married in March.  And I really don’t want to waste any time.  I’m soooo ready to start our family.

Post # 11
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

We are! I have some travelling to do for work in September 2013 so don’t want to be too preggers then! We will most likely start trying in April or May! I don’t know when I am going to go off BC but we’ve been trying to eat healthier for a while now and we’re saving money for the wedding and whatever is left over is going to be for the baby!

Post # 12
11747 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Onime:  Yes, we are planning to after our wedding. It’s coming up fast and I don’t feel ready!

My to do list before then:

1. get married and go on awesome honeymoon (may be the last vacation for a while!)

2. get house in order (throw out tons of FI’s junk that he refuses to get rid of; been working on it slowly but surely, we’ve got 1 room -future nursery- left to do!)

3. buy king size bed (non-negotiable, told Fiance there will be NO baby before this, or #2 happen)

5. find doctors in my area

Post # 13
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Me! Staring Jan/Feb.  I start my last pack of pills this Thursday. I have been taking prenatals since July and I can’t wait to get started. I hope it’s a smooth journey for everyone!

Post # 14
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

We are, in April! Been married a little over a year and bought a house in September. To get ready I have been doing a ton of insurance research (I’m self employed) and have started working out. I’m also taking a daily vitamin with folic acid and will probably switch to an actual prenatal after these are gone! I picked up my BC yesterday, can’t believe I only have 3 more refills after this and it’s go time!

Post # 15
77 posts
Worker bee

We are going to start officially TTC on our one year anniversary (Fall 2013). I’ve already gone off the pill so we aren’t preventing it if it should happen before then. We are currently house hunting so hope to be setteled in before we have LO.

Post # 16
1138 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

We just started TTC this month! I’m taking prenatal vitamins and jumping at any sign of morning nausea–it’s way too soon to actually know anything, probably, but it’s still fun to think what if…?

The topic ‘Anyone else planning to TTC in 2013?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors