(Closed) Anyone else planning to TTC in 2013?

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 17
1251 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

We have been TTC (not charting or using OPKs or checking temps) for about 14 months total now. We had one MC recently and have been waiting for AF to show so we could begin actually charting and trying again. I got AF on the 6th, and we’re planning to wait until January and begin actively TTC! 

Post # 18
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

We are planning late 2013 (go off BC about a month before our honeymoon [which we’ve delayed to later in the year after our wedding]) So maybe we’ll have a honeymoon baby!

Post # 19
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

We are TTC in April! We are getting married in March and going on the honeymoon in April. I don’t want to be pregnant on the honeymoon, so that is when we will TTC. I am off BC and taking pre-natals.

@sarahjc0015, I went off BC in March… I didn’t have too many side effects except for a much lighter/heavier flow and I breakout just slightly more than I used to. I’m sure my chocolate consumption as something to do with that 🙂

Post # 20
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Count me in for 2013! not sure when we’re going to TTC v. NTNP, but prob actively TTC around summertime.  Going off the pill in Feb and VERY nervous about it!

Post # 21
969 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

We will be TTC in 2013!  Not exactly sure when – we would like to take a month long trip to Europe early in 2012 and have our house renovated a bit before we actively start TTC.  However, we’re not using any form of BC and have been TTA using charting but we’d be okay with an oopsie and might be tempted to change plans and start earlier. We’ll see.  Exciting!

Post # 22
2177 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Pending a whole lot of other stuff (need a bigger place, possibly moving cities), we are!

Post # 26
1290 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I plan to start trying next fall..so less than a year from now. Can’t believe I’m going to start TRYING for a baby… If you had told me that when I was 20 I would’ve thought you were nuts!

Post # 27
1564 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Yep yep! Going off BC in January and hoping to TTC starting July-ish (or whenever we feel ready!)

Post # 28
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

My husband hasn’t given me the go ahead to get off BC yet, but we have agreed that it will likely be at some point within 2013.  I’m ready whenever he is.  We’re 31, married a year, and just bought a house. 

Post # 29
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

How far before actually starting to TTC are you getting off BC? I’m just curious as to when I should… Darling Husband and I are going to start in spring sometime and I want to make sure I give my body enough time to regulate…

Post # 30
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

We are!! I stopped taking BC this August to give my body time to adjust and get back to regular cycles. I started taking pre-natal vitamins as soon as I stopped the BC. The wedding is in April and we plan to start trying as early as March….I’m so excited!!!

The topic ‘Anyone else planning to TTC in 2013?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors