(Closed) Anyone else planning to TTC in 2013?

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 32
1829 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

We will be trying in August 2013.

Post # 33
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

*raises hand* Us, us, us!

We are planning on trying somewhere within March-April. I was thinking about going off BC after my next pack, but that would be the end of December. My short-term disability insurance goes into effect on February 1st, so we can’t get pregnant before that. I think I may do two more packs then, just to be safe. I asked my doctor this question…she said that technically, it can happen as soon as you stop taking the pack. However, I’ve switched BC pills a few months ago, and my cycles have been very different with them…I’m wanting to give it some extra time.

My other tough part is that my sister just recently got engaged. They are thinking about a destination wedding in January 2014. I’m concerned that I may not be able to fly. I’m bringing this up with my doctor. I have no clue how to handle this situation (if it does, in fact, become a situation) with my sister!

Post # 34
1721 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@AquaPrincess:  We are trying before the wedding also.

We actually started this month. Wedding is 3/23/13. I ordered my dress one size up just in case hehe.

Post # 36
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

We plan on trying in April-May. I’ll be done with school so it will be a perfect time and this way it gives me a chance to find a job without being a big pregnant lady ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 37
2716 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

We’re gonna start trying in a couple weeks! Technically not 2013 yet, but we’ll be going into 2013 trying!

Post # 38
1564 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Jamergurl921:  Going off BC after I finish my last pack (starting Sunday!) just to regulate and the fact that BC has made my libido so loooooowww. So that would be about six months before we are actually TTC? The plan is to use condoms during my fertile days or NTNT.

Post # 39
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@MrsMaskatoBe:  Well hello there!!!  Can you believe we are soo close ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 40
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

We will start in January! Literally counting the days. I got off BCP back in September, started taking prenatals, and trying to eat healthier. Also, put some money back just to make sure we have enough for crib, stroller, etc. Need to get the house in order, so I don’t have to worry about a mess while being PG. As far as getting off BCP, there were definitely some unpleasant side effects (super oily skin, crazy mood swing first cycle, etc.), however my overall experience has been wonderful. My libido is back in full force, so I feel amazing (DH doesn’t hate this change either ๐Ÿ˜€ ). I have less hair loss and just a better feeling all around. Was on it for 14 years and now really don’t want to ever go back on it. Baby dust to us all in 2013!

Post # 41
923 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

We are planning to start in June around our 1 year anniversary.  I know I have a lot to do before then, but since I have PCOS and am already 31 I am anxious to get started.  Going to focus on losing some weight and being super healthy before then.

Post # 43
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

This lady!! We will be TTC around the end of march (depending on when AF comes).

I’ve been taking folic acid since november and started charting with Fertility friend this month. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 44
993 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

We are going to! I’m excited.  Taking out my Mirena right after our honeymoon (July).  I’m kind of nervous for everything changing… graduating, getting married… possible baby!  We live in a 2 bedroom condo so not sure about looking for a house first. 

Post # 45
7430 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

I think we are going to NTNP, and we may actively TTC, after we get married this year ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 46
312 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

We are!!! It’s so liberating to say that! We’ve agreed on Septemeber. but we might move it up to late summer. I want to be super fit and healthy, so I am lifting weights, doing cardio and taking vitamins.  I am thinking about making a switch to a more organic diet but haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

The topic ‘Anyone else planning to TTC in 2013?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors