(Closed) Anyone else planning to TTC in 2013?

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 47
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@Onime:  

I was on several different ones through the years, but now for a long time was on ortho tri-cyclen lo.

Post # 48
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

We will be TTC in 2013. We had two miscarriages in 2012 but I’m praying for a healthy sticky baby in 2013. =)

Post # 49
693 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

We are! My last pack of BC should be starting right around Mother’s Day – so fitting! Before then we will be (currently are) house hunting, and I am running my first half marathon in April. We’re going to Florida to celebrate our friends’ fifth wedding anniversary around Memorial Day, and we will start trying after that. Honestly, I won’t mind if it doesn’t happen in the first month because I’m also running a 15k my birthday weekend in July and in the event that I am one of the lucky ones to suffer from morning sickness, I’d rather that come after my training, rather than during. BUT if we are lucky enough to be blessed with a sticky baby on the first try, I certainly will not complain!

Post # 50
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

We are! I’m getting a pre-pregnancy ultrasound and blood checks on the 11th so my dr. can get an idea of what’s going on with my body before I start on Clomid (thought that would take a lot longer than a month of trying to be put on! Might wait a few months before actually taking it so I don’t give birth while walking down the aisle.)

Post # 53
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

We are, we are! Darling Husband and I both finish grad school in December ’13, and would love to welcome a LO next spring (2014), just before our 3rd anniversary. We are going to start actually “trying” April, but for now we aren’t exactly being too careful, because it wouldn’t be terrible if I got pregnant now (I’d just have to finish my coursework early).

I’m sooo eager. It’s hard to focus on the “now” and not get too carried away with the planning already! I’m trying to enjoy the things I won’t be able to have during pregnancy (sushi, alcohol, etc). I’ve also started working out! I’m off of BC, and I’ve been charting for the past 3 cycles just to get accustomed to my cycle. We’re also working on getting our finances in order. I’m excited!  

Post # 54
383 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

We’re planning to hit it in late June/early July!  We’re waiting to start until we move back to the states, because I didn’t want to be 6,000 miles from my mom while pregnant (we’re very close… just not geographically).  It’s been hard to wait, but now that it’s finally 2013, our start date seems so much closer!

Post # 55
Hostess
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hopefully we will be by later in the year for a 2014 baby! We have a big move coming up back to the states and my husband will probably start a phd program in the fall. Super excited, it’s really hard not to think about it all the time. Major baby fever over here!

Post # 56
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

add me to the list , probably around march / april time 🙂 cant wait its like an exciting feeling that you cant explain !! good luck to everyone !!!x

Post # 57
2515 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

we are! we’re planning on starting end of march/early april. i’m getting my IUD out in 2 weeks and i’ve already started taking pre-natal vitamins.

Post # 58
2622 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I stopped taking my pills Saturday. I had purchased prenatals but hadnt starting taking them and forgot these last two days already!  We were originally going to wait to hear about my DH’s transfer, but for many reasons decided to start ASAP.  I didnt even expect it.

We were discussing it over breakfast about me being  afraid it may take us awhile and I didnt want to wait any longer.    Then about 20 minutes later Darling Husband said “lets do it”. I am not sure if I am excited, scared, nervous or what. 

We will be married 2 years in April. 

Post # 59
2273 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

We are kinda going to be trying from April – by kinda I mean I won’t be charted temps, opks etc. I came off my Depo shots in Oct and we are using condoms (blah) for now because we have a Europe trip planned for April. Because my period has started up properly this month I have started tracking my period and symptoms to make sure all seems ok again – I had terrible side effects coming off the depo but I guess I am lucky if I am back on track again now because some people were saying they had side effects/bleeding or no periods for a year (eeeep). 

I have major fears that this wont be as easy as I am hoping… Maybe I should stop reading all the TTC threads on here as they are scaring me! Thou it has brought to my attention pre-natals so I’ll be stocking up on those around Feb just in case I get lucky in the first couple of months of “trying”.

Post # 60
829 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

We have talked about it, but there are no firm plans of trying in 2013.  I want to towards the end of the year, if we are going to have kids, because I’m 30 and want to have 2 kids by the age of 35ish.  I’m nervous though!  I haven’t even fully decided if that’s what I want / and we haven’t had the official conversation of stopping birth control.  So maybe!

Post # 61
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Yes! We are planning to TTC right after the wedding and as soon as we can beginning in May/June 2013.  We just have to get ime on his insurance all straightened out and we’re off to the races. Can’t wait!

The topic ‘Anyone else planning to TTC in 2013?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors